Page 249 of 968 FirstFirst ... 235245247248249250251253263 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,490 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    Which female artist are they referring to?
    All of them

2. I secretly hope Miley is doing some psyops. I fucking love Miley.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. Or she went ape shit at the first scent of freedom and now a few years more mature she's like, oh I don't want to do that anymore.

4. The demon left Miley and is now in Katy Perry, and it brought Miley's haircut with it.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Or she went ape shit at the first scent of freedom and now a few years more mature she's like, oh I don't want to do that anymore.
    Stop bringing reality into my 52D chess.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

I like real miley and her pixie cut.

I figured the bangers tour was a statement on selfishness. All the weird behavior was for own enjoyment. The viewer was not considered.

Also a whole lot of weed.

8. I think it was a combination of "I'm finally free of Disney" "I just gained some freedom due to age and legality" "The music industry is awful" and "Drugs." She's going to be like Madonna, she'll have more aesthetic phases throughout the years. I doubt it will be the first time she's going to get roasted for cultural appropriation, or whatever the hell culture critics will pin on her next.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

The internet makes me increasingly apathetic to the plight of others.

10. You guys certainly care a lot about miley cyrus.
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life