Page 903 of 968 FirstFirst ... 889899901902903904905907917 ... LastLast
Results 9,021 to 9,030 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    What sucks is that, while not an ideal candidate, we should absolutely be bodyslamming people who make fun of Biden's stutter. People should be made to feel awful about that. And it won't even be a blip because fuck anyone with any kind of disability, this country thrives on being mean-spirited. These assholes have actually gotten to the point of pretending to have a disability under the misguided (and incorrect) pretense that it's unconstitutional to force people to wear masks.

Like. The thing they accused others of doing – making up an illness – is what they are doing without so much as a thought toward their prior behavior. And they'll continue accusing others of making up illnesses.

New Civil War can't come quick enough.
    When i state Biden is mentally disabled it has nothing to do with the stutter. It's the visible confusion, the increasingly random outbursts, the inabilty to state numbers coherently and the "well, you know..." Thing he does.

The dude is not all there anymore. It's obvious.

This isn't even the Biden that could not beat palin. 12 years has not been kind to him.

2. Quote Originally Posted by MVS View Post
    When i state Biden is mentally disabled it has nothing to do with the stutter. It's the visible confusion, the increasingly random outbursts, the inabilty to state numbers coherently and the "well, you know..." Thing he does.

The dude is not all there anymore. It's obvious.
    Apologies if it came across as me being critical of anyone here. My criticism is mainly intended for the crowd who types out a stutter to insult him (and still use the R word, etc).

I will say: I used to have a little bit of a stutter-type thing when I spoke (prob lingering from the aneurysm) but I'd catch it and in doing so lose my train of thought. That now seems to manifest in difficulty typing, where I keep misspelling something, and by the time I finally get it right the train has left the station. I doubt that's what Joe has going on but I'm not 100% sure.

3. Fair enough. The stuttering is the least of the issues.

4. If you can get past all the crypto-bro swagger, this guy has been putting out some good insight on how the dollar is being manipulated.

Last edited by Doc Holliday; 19 May 2020 at 12:21 PM.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

5. Again, ignore the BTC shit, but I had no idea about Black Rock until this guy started harping on them.

"Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

6. Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig View Post
    Romney was Obama's half-term opponent.

I don't think Joe will do great on substance, but if he has a few good moments of derisively chuckling and hurling barbs in the face of the stream of bogus superlative self-adulations Trump will no doubt shower himself with, that alone could play a lot better than Hillary's debates did. There's a sizable well of passive misogyny in this country that will undoubtedly characterize insults and aggression from him as "strong" where they said a woman doing it was "shrill" or "nasty."
    Unfortunately there’s still a large portion of the US that just won’t vote for a woman. I can see Biden as a strategic choice as a ‘second wave’ Obama candidate as a throwback to pre-Trump times.

A farther left candidate like Bernie would be interesting but ultimately he probably wouldn’t galvanize enough of the voters in the centre that tend to swing elections. Still would be interesting to try a diff approach for once.

Biden is like watching a tater.

I could be a better president than either of them.

8. I think one of those fish-brain robots could clear that bar.

9. Joe Biden Told Charlamagne He "Ain't Black" If He's Having Trouble Deciding Whether To Vote For Him Or Trump

Hahahahaja.

https://youtu.be/KOIFs_SryHI

Never stop, corn pop.

10. Yikes. Really wondering how that one is going to go over.

Trump has desensitized everyone so much, however, that it'll just be a blip in the news cycle. Outside of Trump's immediate supporters hanging onto a "OMFG Biden's soooo racist" thing, it'll probably be forgotten by Monday.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww