Page 959 of 968 FirstFirst ... 945955957958959960961963 ... LastLast
Results 9,581 to 9,590 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Fox news is the most propaganda of any of them however. It files its taxes as an entertainment channel. It has never officially been news.

They should be fined for tax evasion everytime they present anything as news.
    They are all for profit companies that depend on viewership and advertising to pay the bills and are catering their biased crap to different audiences and aren't held accountable for anything they broadcast as "news".

Honestly, at this point, I can't watch any of them. But CNN is just as biased as FoxNews.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    Were all those moms who were protesting peacefully armed? They got gassed.
    The one's who thought that if they stood in front of people throwing shit the power of vagina would somehow protect the masses? Not in this equal world.

Few nights ago I saw the yellow hats around the federal building in portland. Maybe 5 feet from the fences. People were peacefully jumping the fence and then started peacefully throwing small fires inside the fence. Feds warned for about 10 mins.

Came out and gassed them all.

Cue surprised pikachu face.

3. In the old days, breaking the law used to be illegal.

4. Well, thankfully it's 2020 and everyone can register for gunbroker.com from home. Hopefully, no one still lives in California.

If trump somehow wins, this is going to be an absolute shitshow. Media has everyone whipped into a frenzy already.

5. Shame that you're breeding.

6. It's a shitshow guaranteed no matter who wins. We lose.

7. Dude brings an AK-47 to a rally. Gets shot.

Interview before:

"Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

8. Quote Originally Posted by cigsthecat View Post
    Shame that you're breeding.
    Classy.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Dude brings an AK-47 to a rally. Gets shot.

Interview before:

In the shooting video, it sounds like he shot 5x and then the driver shot 3x. Dude would be alive if he left the gun at home.

Texas doesn't fuck around when it comes to self defense.

10. https://youtu.be/riEtA-tadf8

Sounds like 7.62 shot first to me.

Guns just aren't going to improve any situation at a protest.

That happened yesterday.

As did:
    Car heads towards protesters in Aurora, CO, protester shoots at it, misses, hits another protester.
    Neglegant Discharge wounds 3 in Louisville.
    Dude in Eugene brandishes weapon at protesters and protestor defends self with pistol. No shots fired.