Page 691 of 968 FirstFirst ... 677687689690691692693695705 ... LastLast
Results 6,901 to 6,910 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Could we talk about voting online in another thread? I dislike being inside this one.

2. Well it's definitely a risk. But voting booths are gameable too. Anything hacked in 8 minutes had wide open endpoints to begin with.

Those are easily found and plugged. I'm unsure how realistic these replicas are.

3. There's really nothing to worry about.
    I'm looking forward to the election of President Weedlord Hitlerboner.

4. Quote Originally Posted by cigsthecat View Post
    Could we talk about voting online in another thread? I dislike being inside this one.
    where did we have it before? I agree, bad argument. "This expert child does something in a controlled setting for experts."
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

5. I floated it somewhere, and now ARBM is being passive aggressive like only a white college professor hopeful can.

6. I was fairly certain it was floated here. There are two active threads in Sound Off and I evidently lost a coin flip. I'd be happy to be more outwardly aggressive in a more topical thread.

I guess I'm more easily convinced that if the Bank of Americas can't keep their digital shit together, then there's little hope that the Florida's 3rd Congressional Districts can.
    Last edited by A Robot Bit Me; 13 Aug 2018 at 02:58 PM.

Hopefully any voting software won't be written in fucking fortran.

8. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    There's really nothing to worry about.
    I'm looking forward to the election of President Weedlord Hitlerboner.
    Is that not who’s in office?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

9. I think now is a great opportunity to employ people like that kiddie hacker as white hats so we can develop voting software that would be more secure, but I'm sure our tax dollars are going to something so much more important and amazing, like F-12s or whatever.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

10. What if we amended the constitution so that whoever secured 65% of the vote or 350 EC votes, became POTUS, and if that wasn’t 1 person, then it would be the top 2 (or however many needed to reach 350)?

Executive orders, vetos, would all require a simple majority or signatures between the POTUS(s).
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt