Page 581 of 968 FirstFirst ... 567577579580581582583585595 ... LastLast
Results 5,801 to 5,810 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. +10 magic missile

2. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    You pull out your opposing stats, wizard.
    I'm not the one claiming that someone else's stats are wrong without showing proof.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    I'm not the one claiming that someone else's stats are wrong without showing proof.
    you sure you're not doing just that?

4. Jesus Fuck man, how hard is google?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/ampht...e-about-crime/
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

5. Nope, you’re the one making the claim that he’s wrong so I’m just saying prove it. If you can’t prove it then you’re full of shit.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Jesus Fuck man, how hard is google?
    Don’t do his work for him or he’ll never fucking learn.

You going to call him to make sure he gets to work on time too?

7. My bad.

Sorry, Anthony. Reality is a cold bitch.

EDIT: after reading that article, we should pass a law making who the gun is registered with an accomplice to the crime.

Anthony may be right, but whatever reduction in crime there is will be offset by the violence from giving more power to organized crime. See Mexico. https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...e-from-the-u-s
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Doc Holliday; 28 Mar 2018 at 03:14 AM.

Cheeks in here complaining about someone else moving goalposts is something special.

Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Nope, you’re the one making the claim that he’s wrong so I’m just saying prove it. If you can’t prove it then you’re full of shit.
    You're doing the same thing to me, you cunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Cheeks in here complaining about someone else moving goalposts is something special.
    Your mother is something special when she moves my goal post.