Page 711 of 968 FirstFirst ... 697707709710711712713715725 ... LastLast
Results 7,101 to 7,110 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Well now you're stupid, because he didn't say that Anita caused dlc, he said he wished she didn't exist because she's somehow ruining one of his favorite hobbies.

2. Which is pretty weird too, but.

3. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    What the fuck does that even mean?
    He’s talking about that thing popular in modern journalism where the journalist doesn’t have the time to research a subject but will add some talking points anyway for a quick Headline, neglecting basic facts through ignorance or manipulatively so they don’t deminish their point.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    Which is why I slap my buddy who shares his videos in the group chat and how you're being slowly indoctrinated/radicalized by him if you watch/listen.
    So you are going to try and shelter people from hearing Bad Ideas so they don't think anything wrong? How about you talk to your friend about individual points that come up and help each other to think about these things?
    Like you can't watch Jordan Peterson talk about taking personal responsibility and cleaning your room and understand that those are good ideas, while also hearing him talk about staying awake for a month after drinking apple cider and understand that he might be crazy. It's completely absurd to me that everything has to be 100% like people can't have good and bad ideas at the same time.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

5. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    This thread on this board was the last URL on the internet not dedicated to "Anita should shut up about my toys about murdering women" takes. Please go literally anywhere else to have this conversation. Just type in letters in that rectangle at the top of your browser--I'm sure there's room for you at the Anita table wherever chance takes you.
    Wait... are you saying this thread was good?!
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

6. Yeah, this is a Doc Holliday thread, noobs. The Master Plan is Real, you all just got ROLLED

Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Criticism doesn't ruin a goddamn thing, if it did movies would no longer exist or be enjoyable, nor would music, or plays, or books or fucking anything people enjoy.
    Eeehhhhh, I think we both know this is incorrect. She isn't exactly writing about how the script of transformers was shit, or there was too much orange and blue in modern scifi.

Her type of criticism is meant to encourage change.

Which could probably ruin something for someone. Like if I had 10 big titty games this year, and her videos convinced some developer to take away the titties in one of those games. I've lost some of my titty games. 1/10 of my titty games have been ruined.

Anyway. Incorrect. Political criticism is meant to inform the public and push for change. Its why you have a right to free speech. The powerful are scared of that very thing.

8. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Things were a lot more simple back when women were bought and sold like cattle.

Things were a lot more simple back when we kept those negros separate.

Things were a lot more simple back when we beat up those gays.

It's amazing how fitting it is for so many things.
    bbobb, There's no need to take that tone with me. We've known each other for far too long for you to be this rude towards me.

I remember when we 1st met each other in chat & you were a very positive person & had a great outlook on things which made it a lot of fun to talk to you. Over the years whatever has happened to you has caused you to turn into an angry person whom I've seen lashing out at people here so many times.

I've ignored it because deep down I still think the same nice person that you were is still there somewhere but I just wonder how far you've gone. You used to never talk to people like this.

Edit: I should have carded you for the previous post for being insulting but I figured maybe it's better to actually talk to you.
    Last edited by BonusKun; 19 Sep 2018 at 01:50 PM.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    That seems like a fair enough criticism. I'm sure there's someone who knows more about her actions to tell me how right or wrong it is or something, but whatever. Gaming has definitely become super mainstream. I know you're talking about video games but like, there's a pen & paper RPG for everything now. There's one about pugs. The breed of dog.

Poo on her. Again, I know nothing of the stuff she specifically says. Sargon's a bad-faith arguer, though. It's essential for him to debate with anyone. That's the process they need and use. Him, and Andy, and PragerU, and all the other "I do my own research" morons.
    You can go watch videos on youtube. I think she is cute.

If you were to just write down the point of most of her videos on a sheet of paper in one sentence, she'd be ok. But she normally is very lazy about assembling her points.

If you have any level of autism, it will drive you up a wall. Its like listening to someone play a song wrong.

Dumb shit like accusing Lego of being sexist for making battle themed lego when really it is the parents that are sexiest for not letting their little girls play with those sets. The battle element is not specifically gendered. The parent's buying habits are.

Just lazy shit like that.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    You can go watch videos on youtube. I think she is cute.

If you were to just write down the point of most of her videos on a sheet of paper in one sentence, she'd be ok. But she normally is very lazy about assembling her points.

If you have any level of autism, it will drive you up a wall. Its like listening to someone play a song wrong.

Dumb shit like accusing Lego of being sexist for making battle themed lego when really it is the parents that are sexiest for not letting their little girls play with those sets. The battle element is not specifically gendered. The parent's buying habits are.

Just lazy shit like that.
    Don't forget that long ass video about not being able to see Batman's ass because Cape physics...
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL