Page 758 of 968 FirstFirst ... 744754756757758759760762772 ... LastLast
Results 7,571 to 7,580 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. As a liberal person who finds problems with Democrats, I've got a very clear view of the "both sides" assholes. They're either conservatives who are introducing a bad faith argument to derail a discussion OR they're fucking cowards. Either way they can reference my goddamned avatar/tagline.

2. Also more GA bullshit:

Many locations with high minority representation reporting nonfunctioning voting machines

USA RICHEST COUNTRY

3. That GA thing does seem highly suspect.

Fox News telling off Hannity & Pirro? Never thought I'd see that from the Trump Network. Pirro was the worse of the 2 with her blatant partisanism, openly endorsing Trump & the Republican candidates.

Facebook has just suspended 115 of its accounts for "inauthentic behavior", saying they're investigating them to find out if they're linked to the Internet Research Agency, a Russian group named by Mueller in an indictment.

4. Texas reelected Ted Cruz? Fuck Texas.

5. TX and FL are total shitholes

6. Dems take the house. Hope Trump enjoys the 2 year-long colonoscopy.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

7. Some good wins for the Dems tonight, MI with sensible voter reform is good news long term. But racism reared its head in some of the backwards states.

I'd love to see those tax returns in the near future, that's for sure. Hopefully the embarrassment kills him.
    Last edited by Joust Williams; 07 Nov 2018 at 12:17 AM.

8. A House committee under D control could just subpoena them from the IRS rather than Trump himself, and he wouldn't even need to be notified about it, much less have any ability to obstruct it, right? I think I remember someone saying Mueller almost certainly has had them for quite a while under the same reasoning.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

9. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Dems take the house. Hope Trump enjoys the 2 year-long colonoscopy.
    I think this works to Trump’s benefit. The biggest thing that will come from two years of inevitable nonstop investigations is a fired-up Trump base rolling into 2020. Plus, when House Dems make Pelosi speaker again (because of course they will), Trump gets his dream foil. Hating on Pelosi has been a Republican pastime for decades, and now she gets a starring role in The Trump Show. The only uncertainty is which nickname he will use. I’m betting on “Nutty Nancy,” but he hasn’t been bound to alliteration in the past, so we’ll see.

And all the while, Republicans will use their newly expanded majority in the Senate to keep appointing judges.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.