Page 913 of 968 FirstFirst ... 899909911912913914915917927 ... LastLast
Results 9,121 to 9,130 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    The Venn diagram of people who two weeks ago said you were genociding old people if you went shopping at an electronics store and the people now saying you are killing black people if you don't go stand in a group of a thousand people in front of a police station is a circle.
    This poster is a fascist.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. You can't allow Americans to burn down the capitol. That's our thing.

3. You could also say:

Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    The Venn diagram of people who two weeks ago applauded the protests in Hong Kong and the people now saying that violent protesting is wrong is a circle.

4. Abso-fucking-lutely.

There's shades of gray with all of this but there are some real fucking hypocrites out there.

5. The first thing that crossed my mind when I saw the protests was that it was going to be great for infections. People were wearing masks for protection against tear gas more than COVID. Worse than unmasked people crowding beaches and malls? Remains to be seen.

6. Yeah, this is absolutely going to cause a COVID-19 spike. Swell.

And again, I can understand burning down the Minneapolis police station in the wake of the George Floyd murder. But these videos I'm seeing of guys hammering open the cash boxes on the automated check-out stations at Target are just fucked up.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 01 Jun 2020 at 07:55 AM.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    The first thing that crossed my mind when I saw the protests was that it was going to be great for infections. People were wearing masks for protection against tear gas more than COVID. Worse than unmasked people crowding beaches and malls? Remains to be seen.
    Uhh we know masks aren’t that effective. The best way to avoid spread is to social distance and wash your hands.

8. Well I hope they're washing their hands, then.

9. Yeah, I love the dissonance/FOMO of the right at this moment in time. They're seeing people doing what they secretly yearn to do but are too tied to their version of being a "patriot" and a "law-abiding" citizen. Whether we agree with them or not, we know they recognize shitty laws because of their 2A protests, but they just can't bring themselves to revolt. Anyway, fuckin' burn it all. This is my favorite album and I want to hear my favorite song.

On a serious note: The best thing people like us can do is donate to bail funds. Especially in the cities where they haven't even started down the path of justice, like Louisville.

And yeah, the COVID fallout from this is not going to be fun but remember that the reveal of Georgia/Texas/Florida/others manipulating their numbers to hide the spike from opening got overshadowed by all of this. The numbers were already on the rise.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    On a serious note: The best thing people like us can do is donate to bail funds.
    Nah. I'm all for protests but if they get arrested, they can pay their own bail.

Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    Uhh we know masks aren’t that effective. The best way to avoid spread is to social distance and wash your hands.
    And take off your shoes.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww