Page 720 of 968 FirstFirst ... 706716718719720721722724734 ... LastLast
Results 7,191 to 7,200 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Gaming is much better now overall. An embarrassment of riches. I wish the update shit want so careless though. The only games bought this year were Spiderman and a bunch of Switch party games and everything required 40 minutes of downloads before getting in to the games.

I realize if I played more this wouldn't be so long. A small nuisance

2. How about that Beto O'Rourke guy? seems like someone we could use in office.

I watched the "debate" with him and Cruz, and he was largely on point, while Cruz was "God", "Hillary", "party of Lincoln"...embarrassing, Texas, you can do better

3. Olé HillBillMill as a write in pls.

4. Is it possible the Beto/Cruz debates will be seen like Kennedy/Nixon TV debate? Beto the "cool" guy and Cruz the "sweaty blob fish?"

5. Cruz is so unlikable, a Democrat could win Texas.

Click for full size

BREAKING: Trump Has Outdone Himself This Time
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Doc Holliday; 23 Sep 2018 at 09:13 PM.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

6. The story about the family taking out ads against their MAGA brother is NUTS.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...-his-opponent/
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

7. Oh wait, Kavanaugh just got worse.

https://twitter.com/MichaelAvenatti/...32678951960576

8. Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Oh wait, Kavanaugh just got worse.
    You fuckers seem to think it's a joke or exaggeration but if he really was a member of DKE there is literally no way he didn't rape at least one woman. They have had an awful rep in New Haven since forever for a reason.

Also, everyone's upset with those Republican women for saying something like, "What boy hasn't done something like this?" but I'm distressed they can so casually dismiss it. Like, wtf happened to them that they think about a man forcing himself on a woman and their reaction is, "Meh. It happens." ??

9. Probably, when they were younger a man forced himself on them and the older generation of women at that time told them “Meh, It happens.”

He’s on their team.