Page 599 of 968 FirstFirst ... 585595597598599600601603613 ... LastLast
Results 5,981 to 5,990 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    So what do you think criminals are discussing with their lawyers other than crimes and the law as it relates to those crimes?

I thought attorney client privilege was only moot if the council helped in the service of a future or ongoing crime.
    When they are planning or working to cover up crimes attorney client privilege doesn't apply:

The crime-fraud exception applies if:

-the client was in the process of committing or intended to commit a crime or fraudulent act, and
    -the client communicated with the lawyer with intent to further the crime or fraud, or to cover it up
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. So apparently the WH is trying to fire Rosenstein.

TOTALLY the work of innocent people.

3. They're going to try to get a proxy to do it, which might be a tall order given how anyone with any sense doesn't want to get any of this shit on them.

4. Well, Trump just threw down some missile strikes on Syria. What a fucking idiot.

5. So, just a typical day in Syria, then.

6. Seems like Cohen has some interesting clientele

hmm

7. Could the post-Obama era get any weirder?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WuTangComey.png 
Views:	267 
Size:	410.6 KB 
ID:	81191  

8. "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

9. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    It is, but it's not perfect. What's good is the top 2.5% will pay their share. The bad? Some of the middle class are about to get soaked, including 751,000 households making under $250K.

10. Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Could the post-Obama era get any weirder?

COMEY IS MY HOMIE