Page 484 of 968 FirstFirst ... 470480482483484485486488498 ... LastLast
Results 4,831 to 4,840 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. SSJN - it’s best to separate the syllables, it’s “Naws Toss Yah” more or less. David Letterman says it here, lol https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OlPCeufl6_I
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

But if you say "Natasha" you might get cut.

3. People do all the time and I'll allow it bc at least they tried.

4. I was thinking about SSJN's story where he was utterly compelled to explain to a customer that he didn't identify as a "gamer" despite as much evidence that suggests the contrary as is possible: owning a game store, being in one, probably playing a game in or near that moment. I also don't like that label and I own hundreds of games and avail myself of every opportunity I get to play them. I grind Culdcept on the bus. But it still feels wrong to be called that, appropriate as it might seem to someone who isn't me. I'm not sure I could explain that to someone who called me a "gamer" without sounding rude.

Being misgendered must feel like "gamer" magnified by a billion. Knowing that, yes, I know what I might look like, and I know you can't see why this feels wrong to me, but it does. So if someone corrects you, and the correction I received was infinitely more polite than any I could give over "gamer," how about call them whatever they want and give them a break. Be human out there. We're all sloshing around alone in our gross hambags grappling with terror and loneliness nobody else can even see much less understand and much, much less feel--not your wife or husband or mom or friend--at every moment. Don't make it harder, dudes.

(I've been awake since Wednesday and am a little tiredhigh)
    Last edited by A Robot Bit Me; 15 Dec 2017 at 12:10 PM.

5. Isn't it nice when stories work on multiple levels?

Fucking gamers.

At work I've gotten to where I just say I don't care.

I don't care what the northeast does. I don't care what the west coast does. I don't care what the gays do. It has nothing to do with my life.

Usually people have a small epiphany when hearing this, like oh yeah, none of this impacts me, why do I worry about it so much?

But they'll be right back to it in a week because of sportspolitik and virtue signaling. People need this shit because they are 1D. It defines how they see themselves and the groups they are in.

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    Naws Toss Yah”
    Nah Stass Cya with the stress on stass and cya being almost two syllables but mashed together because Maryland is trying to be fancy is what I’ve always gone with.

Oh well.

9. that is also acceptable!!!!!

ARBM - that was beautiful :*)

10. If X = ( X / A ) * A
    and X = ( X / B ) * B
    Can ( X / A ) * A = ( X / B ) * B
    ?

EDIT: This doesn’t have anything to do with trump, I just want people to read it. Fuck you, you talked about condiments for 5 fucking pages.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt