Page 855 of 968 FirstFirst ... 841851853854855856857859869 ... LastLast
Results 8,541 to 8,550 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    As 'cheeks once said, as long as the common man can get McDonalds and Netflix, they'll be content enough not to do anything.
    Yup. Sad state of affairs.

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Someone should make a post apocalyptic movie and it's just the office, but the world is scorched, and they go to work in hv blocking tank cars, and walk outside in space suits and everyone refuses to acknowledge that has anything changed.
    This is a fucking phenomenal idea. Just write the screenplay and shop it dude.

Somebody should.

3. If this election ends up being Bernie v. Trump I’ll enjoy seeing the insane news stories roll in in even greater volume.

4. It's going to be insane regardless. All adults have left the room and barricaded the doors behind them.

5. Which adults were those? The party leadership on either side have been revealed as frauds and charlatans, might as well get weird.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

6. Buttigieg just dropped out of the race. Since Warren, Bloomberg, and Klobuchar have less than zero chance in hell, we're down to either Biden or Sanders as the eventual Democrat nominee. A guy who's going senile or a guy with a bad ticker. Hmm.

Guess I have to go with Sanders, which I was kind of already doing anyway. Hopefully he picks a good running mate to take his place if he keels over and dies in office.

7. The Rock would be a good VP.

8. Better than what we have now, that's for sure.

One step closer to make demolition man rral

10. Amy's out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!