Page 930 of 968 FirstFirst ... 916926928929930931932934944 ... LastLast
Results 9,291 to 9,300 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Cops spend 90% of the work day not solving crime.
    Cops also seize more property than is lost to burglary each year.

Some towns make a great deal of money by seizing money intend for buying used cars and trailers.

Haha, okay. I'd like to see the detailed study on THAT.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    The Louisville PD and AG who have still not fired or charged the police that shot Breonna Taylor.
    I was talking about who was defending that HERE on TNL.

3. Protestors attempt to take down a statue of a conquistador in Albuquerque, fights break out, someone in a militia opens fire.

Video 1

Video 2

https://twitter.com/meganrabundis/st...35796949213184
    Last edited by Doc Holliday; 16 Jun 2020 at 02:33 AM.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. Fucking idiots all around.

There is an effort in the UK right now to dissolve the guardian paper because it was started by a pro slaver.

Regardless on if you are for or against all this stuff, it really highlights the current weakness of the left. "We are completely unable to prioritize and go after the most important items. We just kind of do whatever.

Dont be surprised if come April or May of next year we've done a 100 symbolic things and police unions and qualified immunity still exist.

6. It's protest pageantry. You want to take down a statue? Do it in the dead of night when nobody's around. These obnoxious goofs were just looking for attention and conflict, and some dumbfuck obliged. I would expect more of the same in the near future.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post

Was there even a civil suit to cover this poor kid's life-long medical expenses?
    Yes, there was a lawsuit, though I don't know the outcome. They were able to get the video released. You can see he had no way of knowing cops were even there and they shot him clean in the back. You can see it at 0:23

Kid was 17. Literally trying to get away from someone who attacked him.

There were protests and shit locally but it never got any heat outside of the town.
    Last edited by Frogacuda; 16 Jun 2020 at 11:52 AM.

8. I hope we can all agree guns should be absent from any protest. Just silly.

9. Honestly, I'd prefer full on Black Panther with all the black people showing up with AKs.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

10. Yeah, Oakland this shit up. The Supreme Court said we aren't being loud/violent enough when they declined the QI case.

One of my relatives didn't understand the power that POA's have, with or without qualified immunity, until I pointed out how East Haven CT's police union almost beat the FBI. That town's cops were (probably still are) so publicly racist that "don't DWB/DWPR in East Haven" was a joke you told with tears in your eyes because everyone knows a Black person or other POC who got beaten/arrested. FBI got I think one or two convictions, had to drop every other case. And we're talking like 60-70% of that force.
    Last edited by Calliander; 16 Jun 2020 at 04:15 PM.