Page 411 of 968 FirstFirst ... 397407409410411412413415425 ... LastLast
Results 4,101 to 4,110 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

I still wanna see the constitution burn. Wanna watch the White House overturned. Wanna witness some blue blood bleed red.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Error View Post
    Yoshi is not pro-Trump, he's anti both party but Republican is closer to what he prefers so might as well go with that.
    oh, good point, yeah.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Error View Post
    Yoshi is not pro-Trump, he's anti both party but Republican is closer to what he prefers so might as well go with that.
    Yes, but Yoshi is competitive and sports minded. He'll defend a garbage pile on fire if it is on his team and beating the other team.

Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Sanders lost me when BLM smacked the microphone out of his hand.
    BLM got trump elected. Great.

Organized black people got gun banning started too. No one worried about it until the black panthers.

5. The divisive politics of a party splitting into moderates and more progressive faction killed the republicans for awhile, and it did the same to the democrats. I don't think it was BLM that got Trump elected exactly, but white voters are notoriously scared of vocal black people and will move in the other direction politically when they see them in action.

/edit Everything Barney Frank says about Sanders is true. My feelings align with his.

6. While I support the right for minorities to organize and voice concerns and issues in their communities, there's also a divisive nature to everyone orienting themselves around one aspect of their identity (race).

I believe identity politics is probably one of the main factors to the resurgence in white supremacists groups. That's what orienting your identity around race sows. I get why BLM exists and acknowledge the enormity of the way black people are treated by police.

The only solution that would solve most of these issues is police reform.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post

/edit Everything Barney Frank says about Sanders is true. My feelings align with his.
    *nods*
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    While I support the right for minorities to organize and voice concerns and issues in their communities, there's also a divisive nature to everyone orienting themselves around one aspect of their identity (race).

I believe identity politics is probably one of the main factors to the resurgence in white supremacists groups. That's what orienting your identity around race sows. I get why BLM exists and acknowledge the enormity of the way black people are treated by police.

The only solution that would solve most of these issues is police reform.
    White supremacy is identity politics, tho. Jus saying. Again, people kind of forget that. The two sides play off each other. "My identity politics is better/more correct than your identity politics." BLM exists because white supremacy exists, and vice versa.

I agree with the reform. I love learning about law, policy, all that jazz, and just about every single person inside the entire field of police work and law enforcement wants to see reform. The minor few who don't want reform (usually the bureaucrats who hold the funding) affect the whole system.

9. "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

10. 18 DUIs for the Vikings.