Page 419 of 968 FirstFirst ... 405415417418419420421423433 ... LastLast
Results 4,181 to 4,190 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. That’s ring tone material right there.

2. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    Are the ratings down at all? It's one thing to be unfavorable, but last I saw the actual ratings were only down single digits. It doesn't matter if the people hate the players/owners/teams if they're still tuning in.
    It was enough to get Jerry to change his tune.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...ects-flag-play

Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    If it all leads to some police reform good on them.
    Some aristocrats making a fashion statement on television to curb favor with the nobility ain’t going to change shit.

These guys earn millions and have months off the clock. If they want police reform, donating 1/10th of thier income and volunteering some time to coordinate events benefiting underrepresented neighborhoods with the help of the police would have a real tangible effect, more so than some dance move. How can we expect police to be chill, when most of their interactions with these communities are violent and under the influence. Get them out there volunteering to mend school fences and serve church casseroles...
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    This new Monday Night Football theme is pretty questionable.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

4. Who's this guy ripping off Dennis Leary?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

5. I will murder you.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

6. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

7. Trump is fucking dumb. Like seriously cognitively impaired.

http://secondnexus.com/politics-and-...2ec9abf6008d70

8. I honestly don't think he's the first president not to know, haha. But...still, sucks for us.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

9. That may be the case but I do not trust whatever web site that is. One of the primary reasons being an embedded Tweet from the Palmer Report.

I don't think what Trump said necessarily means that he doesn't understand. It's more like the double speak typical of American CEOs where they highlight this good thing over here to make this other bad thing over there not seem like it's bad. Anyone in corporate America sees this shit all the time, and Trump has always been horrible at doing it to make it seem like he or his company are awesome.

Of course, he probably doesn't really understand national debt either.