Page 637 of 968 FirstFirst ... 623633635636637638639641651 ... LastLast
Results 6,361 to 6,370 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Its all sports for the right. It's Sportspolitik. Its ok if the QB beats his wife if he brings home the gold.
    Yup. And as long as he stands for the anthem.

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    "I have a deeply held belief that it is ok to pummel dweebs"
    LOL. Damn, beaten by loophole logic!

2. After reading a bit more there seems to be a clearer precedent set with things like this. There is a presumption of non-discriminatory service that standing goods a business produces have—that is if something is on a menu, or there are pre-made cakes in a bakery for example... it's expected anyone coming in off the street (gay, black, otherwise) will have the same experience (or opportunity to purchase, I guess) as anyone else. Where it seems to get dicey is compelled service that can fall under creative production. This is actually what the supreme court ruled in a cake baking case where a guy refused to bake a cake for a same-sex wedding.

The court rules that the baker being compelled to pipe words or ideals on the cake that they don't subscribe is protected against freedom of expression. The government can't compel action. It should be noted the baker doesn't deny service to gay customers who just pick stuff up out of the case or order cakes that don't express views against his own. I would hate to be the judges in these cases.

In the case of icarusfall there were behavioural triggers leading to the ejection of a patron. I think as long as it's not perceived to be discriminatory a business owner can kick whoever they want out.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

3. Anthony King
    ‏@theanthonyking

It’s encouraging that Sarah Huckabee Sanders was judged not by the color of her skin but by the content of her character.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams
    Anthony King
    ‏@theanthonyking

It’s encouraging that Sarah Huckabee Sanders was judged not by the color of her skin but by the content of her character.
    That's karma for her. It's not just that she serves Trump, it's also how she carries the position & some of the policies she has supported.

"Sorry, we don't serve Dolt 45 here. You'll have to try another bar."
    Attached Images Attached Images

5. As per the norm, any business making the news over a hot-button issue feels it most when it comes to reviews. The Red Hen is currently getting fucked up the ass in a most dastardly fashion on Yelp by right-wingers. And of course, since Trumpanzees aren't able to tell the difference, unrelated restaurants with the same name are getting hammered as well.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 25 Jun 2018 at 05:31 PM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

6. OMG, it's terrible. Yelp's support team better start smiting some fools with the banstick.

7. I'm sure they'll take care of it with a fixers fee. Yelp is trash and yet it's sort of the only game in town :/
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

8. Quote Originally Posted by gameoverDude View Post
    That's karma for her. It's not just that she serves Trump, it's also how she carries the position & some of the policies she has supported.

"Sorry, we don't serve Dolt 45 here. You'll have to try another bar."
    It's so discouraging when I think I made something up and other people said it elsewhere.

(http://www.the-nextlevel.com/tnl/thr...post1065113032)

9. Now Sarah Sanders has Secret Service detail because she couldn't handle being kicked out of a restaurant.

And we get to foot the bill.

Get fucked.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    Now Sarah Sanders has Secret Service detail because she couldn't handle being kicked out of a restaurant.

And we get to foot the bill.

Get fucked.
    Can't Jesus protect her better than any mortal man?

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww