Page 656 of 968 FirstFirst ... 642652654655656657658660670 ... LastLast
Results 6,551 to 6,560 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. No, Bob Trumo, in accounting.

2. What a damned shameless son of a bitch. His siding with Russia over the FBI makes him look even more highly suspect.
    He's been telling the wrong people to fuck off. If anyone gets told off, it should be Putin.

3. Nothing's going to come of it and in a few days we'll be bitching about some other dumb shit he's said or done.

4. I am a little more optimistic. There's a reason why there were 12 indictments before this clownshow and an arrest made today. There are some pissed off people right now.

GOP Congresspeople? Yeah, screw em, they're too far gone and clearly Russia has stuff on them.

5. The arrest made today was in the U.S. There are Americans involved but not yet named. I think today might actually be a turning point because I simply cannot fathom how Republicans can defend the utter shit show that was today's press conference. Even Fox News went ballistic against 45.

6. When Fox gives Trump more than a "you lost me there", that's really something. Now more than several top Republican Congress members are rebuking him. Of course, bootlicker Pence sticks up for him.
    Putin says the DNC hack was justifiable because the stuff is true? Whatever, that crook can shove it. It's inexcusable, & like trying to justify stealing a Mercedes by saying it's a good car.

Well, I'm not one to defend Russia, but it is a bit amusing because we've been doing what Russia did in this election since the end of WW2. Either to prevent Hitler 2 or to promote business interests.

9. Quote Originally Posted by gameoverDude View Post
    When Fox gives Trump more than a "you lost me there", that's really something. Now more than several top Republican Congress members are rebuking him.
    Words are wind.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids