Page 747 of 968 FirstFirst ... 733743745746747748749751761 ... LastLast
Results 7,461 to 7,470 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    I do like "NPCs," but I especially like how the crowd whose identity is predicated on disseminating memes, by definition saying the same thing over and over again, is lodging that particular criticism of their opponents.
    It was funny when I first saw it a few years ago, but like everything they do it's masturbatory misdirection. But yeah, an army of bots spouting the same crap and falling back on dumb memes calling people NPCs is quite delicious.

2. https://mobile.twitter.com/RochelleR...67631461416962

Another reminder to close your Twitter and your Facebook

3. https://www.reddit.com/r/pics/commen...gabombers_van/

Top comment at the moment: "It's like Facebook on wheels." The only thing missing is a Minion.

4. ooooooooh now that's interesting. Not that it's a surprise, but hey maybe if enough nut jobs commit enough acts of terror, we'll start treating online threats seriously? probably not but at least she's getting media attention about it. Would be cool if twitter did something about it.

Also lol@ "new stickers." Man....seriously, I don't know how many mental loops these people jump through but it seems painful.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

5. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    Liberals are violent, but they don't plan ahead well enough to construct bombs. They usually just try to "punch" people they don't like with their girly spaghetti noodle arms with little effect.
    There are many types of extremist assholes. There's no left/right saving grace here.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

Hey, I'm not picking sides here. People can be fucking retarded regardless of their ideology.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    I don't know how many mental loops these people jump through but it seems painful.
    Yeah. I love one of those examples in the Reddit thread, too.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2018-10-26 at 2.16.13 PM.png 
Views:	58 
Size:	43.9 KB 
ID:	81436

Something about doth protesting too much.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There are many types of extremist assholes. There's no left/right saving grace here.
    *longest sigh in existence*

You're better than this, man.

EDIT: LOL I SPECIFICALLY TRIED TO MAKE THIS AN EDIT OF THE FIRST POST WTF

9. Quote Originally Posted by Space Pirate Roberts View Post
    McVeigh was the Oklahoma City bomber. Ted Kaczinsky was the Unabomber, and iirc he was pretty far left (so someone who thinks "leftist" and "liberal" are synonyms would call him liberal).
    To say the Unabomber was aligned with any kind of outside political movement or ideology is pretty dishonest. He was more of an anti-industrial, fuck society type. Ideological, but not political in the normal sense.

That said there are certainly a long history of left-wing terror attacks in the 60s and 70s, and some pretty violent rhetoric on the revolutionary fringes. So it's not like we're above it, it just doesn't seem to happen as much these days.

10. The left only seems to have enough energy to whine.
    Anything more? Too arduous.