Page 422 of 968 FirstFirst ... 408418420421422423424426436 ... LastLast
Results 4,211 to 4,220 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Americans love to create dichotomies where it’s unnecessary. They always want either, or rather than and, both.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. Quote Originally Posted by gameoverDude View Post
    "Look at the popular vote... Fuck the Electoral College".
    The electoral college protects minorities from the tyrany of the majority.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...ump/index.html

Jesus

We have ourselves a real dumb ass

4. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

5. Baka, idiota, idjota, dummkopf, lo stupido, дурак (durak), mamlaz, houkka, βλάκας (vlákas), hálfviti ... Can't help but imagine the sound of people around the world saying idiot in their respective language.

*laughs derisively for a minute or 2... CRASH!*
    Sorry, I fell off my chair.

6. Last edited by Doc Holliday; 15 Oct 2017 at 01:46 AM.

7. That elderly woman is me, and I didn’t even listen to the Eminem thing because anything that has that many think pieces written on it is inevitably going to be dumb.

8. I agree. Plus we get it. Conservative Pres brings DESTROYED raps and songs in droves. Blah blah old whitey.

9. "Gen Xer discovers politics on the internet, news at 11!"

I do enjoy the open disdain xers and mils are having for babyboomers. The hatred for "boomers" was palletable on other sites right after the shooting. That guy was like a poster child for everything young people hate about baby boomers. Had a horrible job to make money. Made an ass load of money in real estate. Traveled, partied, did whatever he wanted. Was still unhappy and instead of helping people with all his money, he just bought a bunch of stuff and hurt people with it.

We'll never see it, but I wouldn't be surprised if he also went online and bitched about kids getting jobs. That would explain why he shot up a youth festival. "d'm damn millennials and their musics"