Page 473 of 968 FirstFirst ... 459469471472473474475477487 ... LastLast
Results 4,721 to 4,730 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

I'm as happy as anyone that child toucher didn't get it, but its a bitter sweet victory. He won by like 20,000 votes. Almost half of the state supported a pedophile out of Sportpolitik, spite, and muhbabies.

Also, this election probably highlights the real reason Hillary lost, she failed to engage the minority vote. The winner got like 95% of the black vote in AL. Which makes up almost 30% of the state. If she hadn't came off as ultra moneyed white, she could have won some southern states too.

2. "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. That's easy

Because that isn't Trump tweeting

4. It's really kind of eerie watching people react like, "BLUE IS BACK BABY NOW WE WILL IMPEACH TRUMP AND [all the other magical things that won't happen]"

It's a single election in Alabama (ok, first win in 25 years, nice) and the guy who touches kids had a really good shot at winning. Get back to me when the response to those accusations is, "Okay, yeah, I'll withdraw," or when that person receives zero votes like in a normal human society. Stupid Americans.

5. Lol. Alabama be like:

Yeah, he lost by 20,000 votes. That isn't a big enough gap to make the statement "oh man, demos back in force"

And again, he was a creepy kid toucher. The margin should have been bigger with a group of people that tries to take the moral high ground. Even with apologetics on regards to their age, the descriptions of his advances were creepy, unwanted, and non christian. He did not pursue all of these relationships in the way any church would advocate.

(But hey, guys will be guys, hand waving, red team etc)

7. The black vote suppression efforts are going to be intense.

It takes a nation of millions to hold us back.

9. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    You're right, but the point is she could have said "I don't think Gillibrand offered sex," instead of jabbing Trump for slut-shaming, which is instead saying "So what if she offered sex; that's nothing to be ashamed of."
    Yeah I agree, it's a weird defense that misses the point, because offering sex for political donations is A) obviously not something that happened and B) would be reasonably considered shameful and scandalous if it had.

10. you guys can't be happy for one minute

most people didn't give Jones a chance, pedophile or no, and the real question was going to be what was Congress going to do with Moore

boo to you