Page 63 of 968 FirstFirst ... 495961626364656777 ... LastLast

Thread: The Trump Presidency

Is that because ACA is bad, or because Americans are stupid?

2. Trump Tweets against anger, hatred, mistrust, and division; every subsequent Tweet is about anger, hatred, mistrust, and division.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Dolemite; 16 Jan 2017 at 11:52 AM.

Who knew that the past 40 years of presidents knew exactly what was being said about them on tv and they all took the high road and pretended to not know about it.

4. The last 40 years of presidents weren't this garbage human.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Is that because ACA is bad, or because Americans are stupid?
    Both are true statements.

6. Trump is going to be president in a few days. Donald fucking Trump, all because the Democrats ran a pro-Iraq, pro-bank politician who couldn't tell the truth to save their own campaign.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

We might have been fucked either way. Its coming out that countries like Australia were giving the Clinton foundation MILLIONS per year to guarantee preferential treatment had she won.

I don't know if we ever had the choice of not electing a super villain. I really wish we could have gone back in time and voted for young trump or Hillary. They seemed like nice people long ago.

8. The Trump Presidency

What kind of preferential treatment would Australia even get?
    Last edited by Calliander; 16 Jan 2017 at 07:48 AM. Reason: How many times I gotta turn that sig off?

9. White Privilege.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt