Page 64 of 968 FirstFirst ... 506062636465666878 ... LastLast

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. I'm sure people will be better off when the Republicans unveil their replacement for the ACA. I'm sure Trump voters who use ACA won't mind waiting for it.

2. Unless it's a single payer plan it's going to be just as bad as PPACA.

Oh it will probably be worse.

4. I read that the ACA is largely the same as "Romneycare" from a few years ago. There's been no conservative plan put forth in 6 years because there isn't one that would be radically different from what's in place.

Why would it be different? Republicans are for most of the things that make it bad.

6. "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

7. So this is today at that guy's house that's around the corner from my post office.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Dolemite; 17 Jan 2017 at 12:56 PM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

Awesome. I can feel the hate.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Doesn't take long in the comments for all the tolerant people fighting the racist, homophobic, intolerant Trump to resort to antisemitic insults, images, and gifs to combat Those Evil Jews Who Run Everything.

But please, continue to tell me how conservatives stand for the worst in everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

Once you stop looking at it like there are different teams you might really figure out a thing or two.