Page 197 of 968 FirstFirst ... 183193195196197198199201211 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Exhibit A

Exhibit B

"Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Nope, still Obummer.

3. There's a lot of premature jocularity happening in Repub's corner right now, and the libs are falling for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

4. What do you mean they're "falling for it"?

I'd say the Democrats self-assurance this is the death-knell of Republican control is a more problematic security blanket.

5. Repubs passed a measure, which is a goal for them and we knew was coming, but they are acting like it passed through the Senate already. I think they are going to face far more obstacles to come. Libs need to do their activism thing which is fine, but the Repubs are celebrating this victory wayyyyyy too early. 120 Facebook infographic posts about rape being a preexisting condition, are, as usual, where liberal sentiments are lying right now. I'd just love to see libs actually get out the vote in midterms when a democrat isn't the president. I'd love to see actual activism occur on non-conservative administrations.

6. Oh, I thought you you were saying the liberals were falling for it. I don't see how this bill passes Senate.

Sidenote, Trump has been really scattered and careless with the things he's been saying lately, leaning more towards the accidental than the childishly manipulative. My bet would be that he cracks under the mental strain of his lame-o soundbites and alternate facts before the various investigations finally crack down on a legal basis for his impeachment.

7. oooooohhh okay, i see. I meant like, "Fake outrage" falling for it. I'm so tired of fake outrage i could cry.

Yes, for all the talk of more business mindedness in politics, everyone seems to forget that in business you can always do nothing. You can always not react. That it is better to do nothing and spend no additional resources than to do something and waste resources.

And yet here we are, on both sides, where people believe everything deserves an emotional response, otherwise you're a stone faced ghoul.

9. Quote Originally Posted by FuryFox View Post
    What do you mean they're "falling for it"?

I'd say the Democrats self-assurance this is the death-knell of Republican control is a more problematic security blanket.
    Dems are still living in a world where they are always right and only trickery can fool people into not seeing that.

They're right 75% of the time. The other 25% are their own pet projects like gun control and silencing speech they don't like.

Climate change denial? Trickery