Page 517 of 968 FirstFirst ... 503513515516517518519521531 ... LastLast
Results 5,161 to 5,170 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

Funny what money does to some people.

2. Quote Originally Posted by AstroBlue View Post
    It’s fucking crazy Canada produced Drewbacca, it’s like he was born to balance out a dignified, modest, and fair country.
    I’m in a province so fair it thinks it can legislate problems away based on popularity and not science, so dignified our academic class thinks equality will solve all the world’s ills without acknowledging 20th century failures of that mandate, and is so modest it has 3 times the debt of California with around 1/3 the population. I’m not buying a lot of what candy land thinks is best.

But in this case I’m agreeing Trump is pretty racist. What’s the problem?

3. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    https://www.inquisitr.com/4734347/tr...lfing-instead/

This can’t be right, that’s three months
    A whole quarter of a year.
    After playing the Benghazi card against Clinton, & calling NFL players disrespectful to our troops for taking a knee, he doesn't seem like he supports them abroad. Sounds like a hypocrite. A little less golf & a little more visiting our troops, please.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    But in this case I’m agreeing Trump is pretty racist. What’s the problem?
    It’s not a problem, you do you. Was just saying your attitude is very neo-liberal USA hedge fund bro when Canada is more an apologise about accidentally cutting in line and then offer to go to the end of the line kind of country.
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

5. Quote Originally Posted by gameoverDude View Post
    Sounds like a hypocrite.
    Donald Trump, a hypocrite? How could such a thing be!?

6. Quote Originally Posted by AstroBlue View Post
    It’s not a problem, you do you. Was just saying your attitude is very neo-liberal USA hedge fund bro when Canada is more an apologise about accidentally cutting in line and then offer to go to the end of the line kind of country.
    Who’s relying on stereotypes now?
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

7. I'm also advocate for some regulation around stuff like the environment, law, law enforcement (not necessarily cops), and services that allow a standard of living for the impoverished (including healthcare). I would say I'm much more centre centre than most people.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

Quote Originally Posted by Dunlap View Post
    Who’s relying on stereotypes now?
    Your mother.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I'm also advocate for some regulation around stuff like the environment, law, law enforcement (not necessarily cops), and services that allow a standard of living for the impoverished (including healthcare). I would say I'm much more centre centre than most people.
    Which country's centre, though? If you're Canadian centre, it's weird that you would idealize a place as right wing as the US.

grass is greener and all that.

And when nowhere has greener grass, you lament the "good old days" that probably never existed.