Page 463 of 968 FirstFirst ... 449459461462463464465467477 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,630 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

Meh, I'm setting the stage for the story or setting a point of reference.

I guess that's wrong. But being wrong is part of my heritage.

2. That makes sense. You just want us to have the right stereotype in mind.

3. Since most gay people go out of their way to make sure you know they're gay, what's the harm in Buttcheeks doing the same?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Maybe I should have read the article. The author is a cunt who enjoys wallowing in a tepid pool of misery and jumps at the slightest opportunity to shit on someone’s attempt to better themselves or those around them. That bit of condemnation and pious sense of proving themselves better by lowering another is the only sense of joy they find. I have family like that. May that stagnat pool infect them with dysentery.
    The article is cautioning people to knock it off with the constant outrage. It's asking (white) people to stop calling the slightest transgressions Literal Hitler because it's monopolizing the race conversation and burying the more immediately harmful instances of racism--the ones bigger than Ariana Grande videos. It's doing more harm than good.

Isn't virtue-signalling liberal outrage exactly what you (and Yoshi and Andrew) have been complaining about for like three years now? She's on your side! Reading!

5. Hmmm... maybe I should have finished the article.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

6. I think there's some good discussion to be pulled from the article.
    Yeah we can complain about virtue-signalling, but I think a big part of minority representation is having the minority give their own voice. It all kind of runs together with the cultural appropriation idea. If the minority experience is being filtered through a white voice, it's not going to be a genuine representation of the minority experience.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Meh, I'm setting the stage for the story or setting a point of reference.
    The last few times you've done it it's had nothing to do with anything. You could just say "my friend"

I was talking with my female friend, and can you believe how much it's raining today?

I was talking with my black friend, and it's almost xmas.

8. That’s how every article is written today. He’s just taking a cue from NPR.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

Fe 26's username just suddenly clicked for me based on the previous name.

only took a decade.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    A) Hamilton is a fucking amazing show, you heathens

B) Fuck Melania. My office is a few blocks from Trump tower. Not looking forward to the daily clusterfucks.
    Did you have to dress up for it?