Page 642 of 968 FirstFirst ... 628638640641642643644646656 ... LastLast
Results 6,411 to 6,420 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Cohen is likely making Trump hella nervous right now. He said he's putting family & country first, above Trump.

2. It seems there's a headline six times every day about how so-and-so is making Trump nervous or so-and-so has the dirt that will finally sink Trump. At this point I'm resigned to the fact that he's serving his full term and will believe otherwise only when he's dragged out of the White House in handcuffs by guys dressed like Judge Dredd.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Dolemite; 02 Jul 2018 at 06:33 PM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

3. It’d be a shame if he came down with a terminal illness

4. Are Trump & Kim both playing us? NK seems not too interested in denuclearization. It looks like they're putting finishing touches on expansion of a main missile production site.

5. If by “us” you mean the total dopes that make up his base, then yeah.

Everyone else knew the “summit” was a total sham.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    It seems there's a headline six times every day about how so-and-so is making Trump nervous or so-and-so has the dirt that will finally sink Trump. At this point I'm resigned to the fact that he's serving his full term and will believe otherwise only when he's dragged out of the White House in handcuffs by guys dressed like Judge Dredd.
    lol. I feel sorry for my friends who are these die-hard liberals, so many times when they talk to me it will be like "oh, NOW we really got 'em!" And it's like.....no, we really don't. Nothing really sticks to him, and we're probably going to see him reelected too. It's Bush 2 all over again, everyone is rallying with a completely useless party system that has been broken af since the 80s, and it doesn't really change any of the core structure that needs serious help. I'm not saying that a guy like Trump doesn't make things tough. But when people are screaming Roe V Wade is going to be overturned by the end of the year, and gay marriage is on the chopping block, I'm like really? really?
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

7. Quote Originally Posted by gameoverDude View Post
    Are Trump & Kim both playing us? NK seems not too interested in denuclearization. It looks like they're putting finishing touches on expansion of a main missile production site.
    Trump's just going to have Kim take out his targets in the US for him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    lol. I feel sorry for my friends who are these die-hard liberals, so many times when they talk to me it will be like "oh, NOW we really got 'em!"

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

9. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    It seems there's a headline six times every day about how so-and-so is making Trump nervous or so-and-so has the dirt that will finally sink Trump. At this point I'm resigned to the fact that he's serving his full term and will believe otherwise only when he's dragged out of the White House in handcuffs by guys dressed like Judge Dredd.
    Cohen due to his specific role is probably uniquely poised to offer up meaningful dirt, it just may not be the dirt we were expecting.

That said, I can't imagine what the charges would be that would motivate a Republican congress to impeach. They've shown they're pretty much ok with anything as long as he continues to be useful in advancing their agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    full term
    Full eight years.