Page 658 of 968 FirstFirst ... 644654656657658659660662672 ... LastLast
Results 6,571 to 6,580 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

Never going to happen. Nazies were more self aware than modern repubs

2. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    You guys all realize that we get Pence if Trump gets the boot. Right? This isn’t anything to be stoked on.
    I know. It's not like I care for Pence even a bit, but it may well be that he's the lesser evil. What Trump did at the Helsinki summit is unforgivable.
    Now Trump tries to backpedal, saying Putin is to blame. Sounds like a lame attempt to take a mulligan.

It's okay to pull for Hillary as the lesser of two shitstains, but not Pence apparently.

He’s not the lesser evil. He’s a True Believer.

You’ll see.

5. Taking over after any president's ousting would be a messy enough affair to smooth over for their replacement, and you gotta imagine Daddy Twitter Tantrum being ripped from office will come with the polar opposite of a tone of acceptance and quiet dignity.

Pence rides out the rest of the term in an extended damage control apology tour if he takes the throne, no question.

6. So who do the Democrats have to run against him in 2 years? Or are they putting all their eggs in the conspiracy basket?
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

7. Sanders (YAY), Warren (yay), Booker (meh), Gillibrand (nah), Biden (fuck no), Kennedy (no, stop), Harris (why are you doing this), Cuomo (do you like to lose? Do you actually just enjoy it?), Clinton (so, yes)

8. I really hope Clinton runs again.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

You're a dumbass.

10. mmhmm

The Plant nailed it
    Last edited by Joust Williams; 19 Jul 2018 at 03:42 PM.