Page 660 of 968 FirstFirst ... 646656658659660661662664674 ... LastLast
Results 6,591 to 6,600 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. not my president

he's just some Russian stooge

2. He's asked John Bolton to arrange for his lord and master to come to Washington this fall, before the election. Given the history of blowjobs in the Oval Office, perhaps Trump thinks the setting is more appropriate for sucking off Putin than Finland?

3. I’m not into Sanders, I never was, hope he doesn’t run again. One of these other DemSocs may be ok though. However I’m pretty sure we’re gonna get another actor or pop star, since the precedent is set.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

4. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    not my president

he's just some Russian stooge
    I never believed he was not a Russian stooge. All his "no collusion" rants made him look more suspect to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki
    However I’m pretty sure we’re gonna get another actor or pop star, since the precedent is set.
    That's nightmare fuel, especially if they lack political experience like Trump does. While there will always be some idiots out there, I want to believe that enough voters have learnt a lesson.

5. I wouldn't worry too much about it. I'm sure President Sheen will do just fine.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    I’m not into Sanders, I never was, hope he doesn’t run again. One of these other DemSocs may be ok though. However I’m pretty sure we’re gonna get another actor or pop star, since the precedent is set.
    My point here was how idiotic it is to constantly spew shit at Trump but then not be grooming and developing a bunch of candidates to oppose him in 2 years. Clinton was probably the best on ARBMs list (or Bernie). I’d love it if dictator admiring Trump wasn’t pres. But “Anyone but _______” as a campaign almost always fails. An anyone but Trump campaign is essentially handing him a second term in my mind. But that’s where we’re headed.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

7. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    not my president
    Right on, comrade!

Click for full size

https://resistancehole.clickhole.com...-ha-1826535239
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	27B97541-0E70-4E0B-A65D-07442DA6D319.png 
Views:	271 
Size:	991.5 KB 
ID:	81345  
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

8. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    Clinton was probably the best on ARBMs list (or Bernie).
    My first instinct was to get snippy with you, but the more I thought about it, the more defensible your position seemed, and the sadder I got. Everyone on the list except Bernie and, to a lesser extent, Warren, is just a less-experienced Clinton. Harris, Booker, and especially Cuomo would just be the same warhawking, corporatist, tepid neoliberal centrist but without Clinton's resumé.

Granted, that resumé includes two remarkably shitty presidential campaigns, so I'm not sure her chances of winning an election would be any better than those of the other hopefuls, but as far as actual governing goes, she's the ideal of which Harris and The Rest are inferior copies.
    Last edited by A Robot Bit Me; 21 Jul 2018 at 09:36 AM.

Anyone in with kissinger should be removed from government. His record is too questionable.

10. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    My first instinct was to get snippy with you, but the more I thought about it, the more defensible your position seemed, and the sadder I got. Everyone on the list except Bernie and, to a lesser extent, Warren, is just a less-experienced Clinton. Harris, Booker, and especially Cuomo would just be the same warhawking, corporatist, tepid neoliberal centrist but without Clinton's resumé.
    Yeah, but they might at least actually work for it instead of expecting it to be handed to them and losing to a cartoon of the worst conceivable candidate ever.