Page 189 of 968 FirstFirst ... 175185187188189190191193203 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    We're there no other willing candidates?
    What are you doing, auditioning?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    I see the LIEBERAL media got to you

lol
    that's so odd, because people are laughing and is he joking???? are there secret states????? Texifornia????
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

3. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    lol
    that's so odd, because people are laughing and is he joking???? are there secret states????? Texifornia????
    It's very clear he made a mistake and recognized it in the moment. Even Dubya had some moments like that ... he just perhaps didn't recover as well. Still funny, and I still want one of these babies.

lapelpin.jpg

4. haha, neat

Yeah, poor Dubya. He seems now like a better "serious" speaker than goofy everyman, all the interviews I've seen of him in the past few years were thoughtful and well spoken. I wonder if the gee-golly-gosh was just sort of a front, or he's matured, or....?
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

5. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    haha, neat

Yeah, poor Dubya. He seems now like a better "serious" speaker than goofy everyman, all the interviews I've seen of him in the past few years were thoughtful and well spoken. I wonder if the gee-golly-gosh was just sort of a front, or he's matured, or....?
    No, the bar has just been lowered; perhaps dropped on the ground. Dan Quayle seems articulate next to President Bagodonuts.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    President Bagodonuts.
    So disagreeing with Obama on policy, without any regard for or comment on his physical appearance, earns automatic cries of "RAAAAAAACIST!" But straight up body-shaming Trump is a-okay?

I'm glad we're not even pretending there aren't double standards anymore. The honesty is welcome, if nothing else.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

7. Shut up, honkey!

Attached Images Attached Images
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

8. Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    So disagreeing with Obama on policy, without any regard for or comment on his physical appearance, earns automatic cries of "RAAAAAAACIST!" But straight up body-shaming Trump is a-okay?

I'm glad we're not even pretending there aren't double standards anymore. The honesty is welcome, if nothing else.
    I hate you so much.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

9. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    I hate you so much.
    I know. You tell me every other time I post.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    It's not a fat joke. Joey Bagodonuts is an expression for a blue collar everyman. Variants: Joe Sixpack, Joe Lunchbox. I'm goofing on his fifth grade vocabulary, not his paunch.
    Last edited by Frogacuda; 12 Apr 2017 at 05:09 PM.