Page 570 of 968 FirstFirst ... 556566568569570571572574584 ... LastLast
Results 5,691 to 5,700 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. No. Here's what's crazy about it, too:

- I think they believe whatever they've got is strong.
    - He's certainly behaving as if that's the case.

That isn't convincing for me somehow. My tinfoil alarm is going off. If I could just figure out why that is, I'd probably be able to feel strongly one way or the other. Something's just off right now.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    You don't think Russia has solid enough dirt on Trump?
    I'm having serious questions about whether or not such a thing even COULD exist. I feel like they could have a tape of him getting peed on by hookers, killing them, and hailing Satan into the camera, and his approval ratings would only go down 3 points.

But of course scandal isn't the only possible scenario. It would be decidedly consistent with his character and the behaviors of those around him if they were just making it worth his while to cooperate.

3. Oh, you mean solid enough for his base to care.

No, no such thing exists. They're idiots and hypocrites, that group of people can't die fast enough.

4. The static to noise ratio is so shit, Pyramid Head could appear in an adidas tracksuit at a press conference and it wouldn’t bother me.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

5. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    They're idiots and hypocrites, that group of people can't die fast enough.
    We love you too, sweetie.

"Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

6. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    Oh, you mean solid enough for his base to care.
    The opinions of people who buy into any political candidate mean nothing these days. Proving his culpability to me also means nothing. I'm talking about there being enough of anything to a Trump-Russia link (be that collusion or whatever) to make Republicans finally go, "Yeah, okay, I guess we have to do something."

I really don't believe either party is going to actively show their President the door at this stage of our country's decline. Bipartisanship at that level is not something we're going to see again. It really can only get more extreme and more incendiary from here.

7. Outlaw advertising in news if you want it to change.

8. I wonder how the world will seem under China, if it gets to that.
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

9. Great for the Chinese. We Baizuo will be farmed for our blood and milk.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Great for the Chinese. We Baizuo will be farmed for our blood and milk.
    I'm more curious about how the rest of the world will take it.
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life