Page 938 of 968 FirstFirst ... 924934936937938939940942952 ... LastLast
Results 9,371 to 9,380 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Quote Originally Posted by MVS View Post
    Here's the judgement:

Remember how Bashit crazy fox news sounded constantly attacking Obama? Saying he did the terrorist fist bump, was going to declare martial law, was a secret african muslim?

Cnnmsnbc etc sound exactly the same and don't seem to see the irony at all. Now it's pee tapes, red triangles and, white supremecy around every single thing.

Obama had some valid issues, trump has a lot. The same press that chastised fox as lunatics engages in the same exact behaviour now.

Fox news were insane in 2009-2016.

Cnnmsnbcwashingtonpost are insane now.
    People got pissed when Sean Hannity made fun of Obama for putting mustard on a hamburger, but those same people now make fun of Trump for putting ketchup on steak.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 01 Jul 2020 at 11:47 PM.

2. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    Man I usually agree with a lot of what you say but you really are making an ass of yourself towards Haohmaru.
    Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    No, he's not, Haoh is the one being ridiculous like normal here.
    Yup.

Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    Putin/Erdogan/MBS/etc. have tapes. They aren't pee. They're much worse. But spoiler alert: despite what OMB and others think, the content of those tapes won't harm his reputation at all.
    There's no ground floor in hell, apparently.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

3. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    People got pissed when Sean Hannity made fun of Obama for putting mustard on a hamburger
    What? That’s the default order in Texas. Mayo is the joke here.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    while I can understand the Floyd protesters doing what they did, I don't agree with a lot of what they did. Dumbasses probably spread a lot of COVID while looting and pillaging.
    It seems that it didn't, which tracks with the recent spikes - virtually all in states that said "screw grandma!" and opened early. Those are the ones that are now with crazy numbers. Even the looters were smart enough to wear masks, something too many dumbasses in these states aren't doing.

Obama threw Ukraine under the bus, which is pretty much in step with his piss-poor foreign policy. He also had his Solicitor General tell the SCOTUS that the U.S. government changed its mind and decided that PR had no sovereignty whatsoever, a DIRECT contradiction to 60 years of policy. He opened a huge can of bees here and then peaced out.

5. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    No, he's not, Haoh is the one being ridiculous like normal here.
    No, he's actually talking like a normal human being. Trump is a fucking idiot which Haohmaru admits to.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

6. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    No, he's actually talking like a normal human being. Trump is a fucking idiot which Haohmaru admits to.
    And he also continues to claim the other side is just as bad with shitty whataboutism and arguing with a strawman that he’s made out of dole. We get it dude, you’re just as delusional as haoh. Congrats on that.

Maybe you, Haoh, and Doc should start your own delusional forum and you might even get Yoshi to join you too.

And I am officially done with TNL1. There’s nothing of value left here. I hope the few of you of quality who aren't on TNL2 will join.
    Last edited by bbobb; 02 Jul 2020 at 12:28 PM.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

7. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    TNL2
    Wait, what?

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

8. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post

And I am officially done with TNL1. There’s nothing of value left here. I hope the few of you of quality that haven’t joined TNL2 will.
    Best news I've heard all day. Your attitude completely sucks.

TNL2? Invite only I guess. The Next Leftist. Have fun listening to viewpoints that only affirm your own instead of challenging you to ask questions.
    Last edited by haohmaru; 02 Jul 2020 at 07:26 AM.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Yes, you did say that it could be true, and I could have acknowledged that, sure. But good job ignoring what I said about the AP reporting it. Good job ignoring reports that GOP senators are reviewing the intelligence on Russian bounties and finding it credible.
    From the article you posted: “If it is concluded that Russia offered bounties to murder American soldiers, a firm American response is required in short order,” he added.

Again, not surprised it happened. Doesn't make The NY Times any better than it is. Which is terrible. Just like your "credible" article. Maybe we should wait and see and fucking VERIFY. Just like the Times should.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    We talked about Biden saying that in this thread already, I believe. But yup, it's a totally racist thing he said, and it should have gotten him way more heat than it did. We've also made fun of his rapidly declining mental condition plenty of times. Where were you?
    Again, no argument from me. The fact that Biden is the best Dems could do is fucking laughable. He's terrible, and I've said so. Gues you missed that, too.
    You said that things he's said have been comparable to Trump? Must've missed that.

It seems like you're just assuming my viewpoints on a lot of things, which is just...odd. But fine: while I can understand the Floyd protesters doing what they did, I don't agree with a lot of what they did. Dumbasses probably spread a lot of COVID while looting and pillaging.
    It seems like you're confusing posing questions with assuming viewpoints. I merely asked where you stood on certain things and what your positions were. It's part of having a discussion. The one assuming things here is you.

And perhaps you missed my outraged posts about the Floyd "protesters" murdering a guy - a black guy, no less - working in a pawn shop to steal a TV? Or the Floyd "protesters" abusing a dog on-camera?

Trump's bible photo? No, I gave no shits. Tear gassing people to make way for it is fucked up, though. Would you agree? Don't really know WTF you're talking about with Schumer and Pelosi, but it sounds hilarious.
    I was criticizing the pandering which should have been offensive to anyone playing the race card/labelling card.

Never said Biden or Hillary were good candidates. Hillary was hugely unpopular and the worst choice to run against Trump. The only reason Biden - who sucks - looks as good as he does is because Trump is just THAT fucking bad.
    They're all terrible. At least we can find common ground on that.
    Wow, dude. You really talking out your asshole a whole lot and dead wrong on most of it. But it's fun watching you flounder.
    Most of the questions I asked you were ignored or deflected. But, yeah, keep convincing yourself of something different.

And, for the record, I asked what your positions were and the few assumptions that I made weren't addressed so I'm assuming they were correct.

Let's just get to the core here of what I'm trying to say without going into specific examples to suit narratives:

All I want is criticism to be applied equally to both parties. Call them out on everything but do it with a level hand where if one does the same as the other then the treatment, or questions, are the same.

I watched the Biden "press conference" (lol) and the questions were as soft as my future baby's ass will be. It's a joke.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    It seems that it didn't, which tracks with the recent spikes - virtually all in states that said "screw grandma!" and opened early. Those are the ones that are now with crazy numbers. Even the looters were smart enough to wear masks, something too many dumbasses in these states aren't doing.

Obama threw Ukraine under the bus, which is pretty much in step with his piss-poor foreign policy. He also had his Solicitor General tell the SCOTUS that the U.S. government changed its mind and decided that PR had no sovereignty whatsoever, a DIRECT contradiction to 60 years of policy. He opened a huge can of bees here and then peaced out.
    The longer this virus continues the more convinced I am that, as a whole, we just don't know what the fuck we're doing at all. Articles like Forbes are just a fucking joke. There's no way to know who was at the protests, for how long, had the virus, transmitted it there and elsewhere, etc... There were plenty of people protesting without masks and plenty of articles about masks being helpful to almost worthless.

Agree on Barack O sentiments. He was a great speaker and an okay President. Better than any 2016 or 2020 options have been for sure.