Page 325 of 968 FirstFirst ... 311321323324325326327329339 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,250 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. What the hell happened in this bullshit

2. Dude says forcing some women to do shit they a) aren't good at and b) don't want to do is hurting diversity and performance. But, I can't say this because I'll get fired.

Gets fired.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    What the hell happened in this bullshit
    Shin Bongzilla.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Dude says forcing some women to do shit they a) aren't good at and b) don't want to do is hurting diversity and performance. But, I can't say this because I'll get fired.

Gets fired.
    Still better than what happened to The Mooch.

5. The Mooch was having a good time. He says he'd do it all again in a heartbeat.
    Last edited by Doc Holliday; 08 Aug 2017 at 12:32 PM. Reason: Page Six update
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

6. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    The Mooch was having a good time. He says he'd do it all again in a heartbeat.
    Like a true low-bottom junkie.

7. Didn't he lose a shit ton of money, though?

Doesn't matter, had sex?

Unless he finds some loophole he's going to have to pay millions in taxes for selling his company since he didn't work for the government long enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Dude says forcing some women to do shit they a) aren't good at and b) don't want to do is hurting diversity and performance. But, I can't say this because I'll get fired.

Gets fired.
    That's the thing though, no one is forcing women to take these jobs.

10. It's not even the jobs themselves, he's talking about the male oriented skill sets within the job and how google could adapt the skill sets to women to aid in their success. But, they won't because of superstition.