Page 354 of 968 FirstFirst ... 340350352353354355356358368 ... LastLast
Results 3,531 to 3,540 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

I got some more tinfoil for you Doc.

What if this was all an excuse to test social media's ability to find non-conformers and ruin them?

Government sponsored tactical shame.

2. I feel like it's a smokescreen in front of asking for 1.3 million people's info that looked up anti-Trump stuff.

It's also just evidence of Trump being a complete coward.
    Boo, Hiss.

3. I mean, this argument gets more complicated as the more blame gets passed around.

Michael Moore (ugh) was on CNN saying that anyone who voted for Trump is basically a complicit racist, which I know that many on the left believe as well. Many, many progressive/left individuals on my friends lists are demanding white individuals to confront their friends and relatives on their racist beliefs and tendencies, and anyone who is silent or inactive is engaging in white supremacy and oppression.

Now, (and this is somewhat rhetorical/philosophical as its not directed to anyone here,) using both these examples at springboard points, wouldn't this square some of the blame on white individuals who chose to remain silent via voting for a third party or not voting at all? If we draw the correlation between Inaction=Racism and then Racism=Trump. Would this not implicate a variety of individuals on both sides, and, in turn, defend Trump's point that both sides are to blame for violence?

It's kind of bong rips, but yeah i dunno all my friends who would answer their phone rn are straight up left so I don't have anywhere else to go haha
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

4. I definitely don't think everyone who voted from Trump is a racist. But if you're defending/still approving of his performance, you probably are. He's done absolutely nothing to date. He has handled his first crisis terribly, worse than anyone could have imagined.

His true colors are showing right now, he's melting down

He is sad, low energy, having a hard time out there

5. Oh yeah, I don't necessarily believe that either. I was just curious bc a lot of progressives are equating those two statements, that silence=racism=trump. Just thinking thoughts, haha.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    I mean, this argument gets more complicated as the more blame gets passed around.

Michael Moore (ugh) was on CNN saying that anyone who voted for Trump is basically a complicit racist, which I know that many on the left believe as well. Many, many progressive/left individuals on my friends lists are demanding white individuals to confront their friends and relatives on their racist beliefs and tendencies, and anyone who is silent or inactive is engaging in white supremacy and oppression.

Now, (and this is somewhat rhetorical/philosophical as its not directed to anyone here,) using both these examples at springboard points, wouldn't this square some of the blame on white individuals who chose to remain silent via voting for a third party or not voting at all? If we draw the correlation between Inaction=Racism and then Racism=Trump. Would this not implicate a variety of individuals on both sides, and, in turn, defend Trump's point that both sides are to blame for violence?

It's kind of bong rips, but yeah i dunno all my friends who would answer their phone rn are straight up left so I don't have anywhere else to go haha
    https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/black-or-white
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

7. Boo.
    Boo, Hiss.

8. Booooo

9. I think everyone who voted for Jill Stein is an idiot, I don't really care if they're racist or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

10. Everyone who voted for Trump isn't a racist, but they're certainly unbelievably terrible judges of character. Dude's been a tire fire of a human being as long as he's ever had a spotlight, but yeah, he'll turn it around and unite us. That guy who takes private jets from his own personal country club in Florida to his literal golden penthouse in his New York skyscraper, he's the champion the rural working class needs.