Page 502 of 968 FirstFirst ... 488498500501502503504506516 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,020 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    They ain't got shit, pal. The whole Meuller lying stuff from awhile back all but confirmed that's about the best they had at the time.
    I don’t think so. Now maybe it’s true that the Republicans won’t act on this when it all comes down, but that’s a different issue.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    I don’t think so. Now maybe it’s true that the Republicans won’t act on this when it all comes down, but that’s a different issue.
    Mueller should have been fired by now. That's the barometer for how damaging the information is.

3. It’s also weird to assume the Republicans could do anything about the alleged meetings by the small, concealed nature of them. It would have to be the intelligence community or a whistleblower in those meetings.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 03 Jan 2018 at 03:24 PM.

4. Abolish the CIA! Illuminati be GONE!!
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

5. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    They ain't got shit, pal. The whole Meuller lying stuff from awhile back all but confirmed that's about the best they had at the time.
    My prediction is that they never really get the kill shot definitively tying Trump to illbegotten intelligence at the hands of the Russians like everyone thinks, but that, in due time, they will find a laundry list of offenses related to money laundering and/or accepting/offering money they shouldn't have.

Proving collusion is damn near impossible without compelling people to roll up on the boss who, in this case, seems to have little qualms about pardoning people to protect himself. But I'd be fucking shocked if he isn't involved in some financial malfeasance.

6. That is probably the most likely of all possible scenarios.

Mueller having nothing is not a likely scenario. But there's a reason why Mueller is looking into crimes that are unpardonable.

7. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

8. Bannon is my favorite part of this administration, and he will never stop being entertaining.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

9. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    But I'd be fucking shocked if he isn't involved in some financial malfeasance.
    He bragged about using tax loopholes on the campaign trail and it made him look savvy and put a bewildered look of chagrin on every social learning liberal’s face. He’ll be as over the line ethically as you can get away with. Guaranteed. Maybe more!
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 03 Jan 2018 at 05:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    In a few years the US will no longer be a major player in the world
    I don't think we're even kind of there yet.

We pretty much pay for the rest of the world. I don't know if any of the other countries can really fathom a world without us. Hell, their governments and bank agree because they keep buying and propping up our debt.

We probably have at least 2 or 3 more generations of Chinese before we really have to worry. When the lost generation is gone and no one alive remembers them, the Chinese will start to become more self determined and directed. Then you will have something to worry about.

Russia, who is to say. They will have to get over being second fiddle first. I can't say when that will be.
    Last edited by Fe 26; 03 Jan 2018 at 07:00 PM.