Page 521 of 968 FirstFirst ... 507517519520521522523525535 ... LastLast
Results 5,201 to 5,210 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    Shitholegate seems to have helped him, if anything. His ratings keep ticking up. People feel better about themselves and their country when they feel like others are worse. Kind of the core ethos of institutional racism.
    I don't think that's accurate. The worst forms of institutionalized racism are directed at other Americans.
    There are definitely places that are worse than others.

2. Government shut down despite all branches being controlled by the Republicant’s.

The Art of the Deal, folks

3. The funny thing is that when Obama was in office Trump said the president should always be blamed for a government shutdown. Now? OMG it's the Dem's fault!

4. It’s funny that there is a TrumpTweet(tm) for everything in those years that’s the exact opposite of what he says/feels/does now

Of course, he probably likes this shutdown because he wants to go to Mar-a-Lago anyway, and his base will eat it up regardless

That makes him smarter than his dumb shit base

5. So... Trump and GOP are Nazis and Dems are blameless? Does that about sum up the shutdown?
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

6. Sounds like he had two decent deals offered and one included something like a border wall offering. Dems major sticking point was trying to ensure 700,000 immigrant children were safe from the deportation mandate. These deals seemed pretty one sided already (for Trump).

7. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    Of course, he probably likes this shutdown because he wants to go to Mar-a-Lago anyway, and his base will eat it up regardless
    But how can he spent tax payer money on vacations if the government is shut down?
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

8. Because the IRS isn’t going to give me money back for this clownshit

I thought Mexico was supposed to pay for the wall anyway, they must be laughing at us assclowns
    Last edited by Joust Williams; 20 Jan 2018 at 11:15 AM.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    Sounds like he had two decent deals offered and one included something like a border wall offering. Dems major sticking point was trying to ensure 700,000 immigrant children were safe from the deportation mandate. These deals seemed pretty one sided already (for Trump).
    Also don't forget that he purposely chose to end the DACA problem for no reason other than to use as a bargaining chip against democrats.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

10. Mark my words: this is gonna drag on for months. It will make the last shut down look like nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread