Page 667 of 968 FirstFirst ... 653663665666667668669671681 ... LastLast
Results 6,661 to 6,670 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I don’t buy the responsibility argument because having sex is great and everyone should be getting it on as safely as possible.
    Ah but

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    you morons and your religion
    Not you, obviously, because your position is pretty rational. I know it seems like that is a fairly reasonable standpoint but I'm guessing how rabid our "religious conservatives" are about this stuff doesn't come through. They're fucking insane: Sex is for procreation ONLY. Contraceptives are WRONG, even if only to prevent getting an std. If you have sex, you should accept ANY and ALL consequences of that. Women are going out in droves to have SLUTTY WHOTE SEX then they use Planned Parenthood to KILL BABIES the NEXT DAY. Teaching anything other than ABSTINENCE is wrong because the BIBLE.

Something something SUFFER CONSEQUENCES THE LIKES OF WHICH FEW THROUGHOUT HISTORY HAVE EVER SUFFERED BEFORE.

2. Oh, and by the way, masturbation is the devil.

It amazes me that we ellected.a.guy that talks like the way I posted in the 4th grade.

Everything is hpyerbole. But I'm not sure if he himself understands that

4. You’re at risk of electing him 4 more years if no one good is developed to steps up and oppose him.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

5. We have and had someone poised to beat his ass according to every poll. It's just a matter of whether the DNC is going to conspire against him again.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    But I'm not sure if he himself understands that
    He 100% understands that. Reality TV has groomed an entire swath of the populace to consume text in that manner because it's similar to the behavior on those programs.

Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    You’re at risk of electing him 4 more years if no one good is developed to steps up and oppose him.
    At risk? That shit's guaranteed, dawg.

Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    We have and had someone poised to beat his ass according to every poll.
    These polls?

nate88.jpg

7. while you’re drafting your message for DNC, add in a sentence or two about the importance of electoral votes vs popular votes.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    It amazes me that we ellected.a.guy that talks like the way I posted in the 4th grade.

Everything is hpyerbole. But I'm not sure if he himself understands that
    He's getting crazier by the day. Latest tweets are gems like "Our Country is doing GREAT. Best financial numbers on the Planet. Great to have USA WINNING AGAIN!" followed by his typical MAGA.

"Financial numbers"? Who talks like that? His embarrassment at the G7 while real world leaders gathered and showed him how little anyone not in his base thinks of him put his brain on tilt. "Oh yeah well America has the best...uh...FINANCIAL NUMBERS!"
    Last edited by Joust Williams; 24 Jul 2018 at 11:41 AM.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    He 100% understands that. Reality TV has groomed an entire swath of the populace to consume text in that manner because it's similar to the behavior on those programs.
    Thank you!

At risk? That shit's guaranteed, dawg.
    The Dems will definitely win this time, because White people are ready to accept their evilness, repent for their sins, and accept Hillary Clinton as their Lord & Savoir.

http://think.kera.org/2018/07/23/why...es-you-racist/
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...7a3_story.html
    Last edited by Doc Holliday; 24 Jul 2018 at 02:45 PM.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

10. Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    These polls?

nate88.jpg
    None of that changes that Trump was a long shot or that Sanders still polled much, much better against Trump than Clinton, though. Regarding electoral votes: it bears mentioning that Sanders won in Michigan's and Indiana's primaries: two 2008 Obama, 2016 Trump states. Granted, he got crushed in FL.