Page 676 of 968 FirstFirst ... 662672674675676677678680690 ... LastLast
Results 6,751 to 6,760 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. jesus, what a headache that would be.
    Nevermind the inevitable CONSTANT hacking attempts, have we all forgotten how great and reliable Obama’s website was?

2. If freakin Nordstrom Rack can install a secure server, I am sure we can figure something out. The tech is there, but the problem is we don’t want to support the underlying infrastructure to make it work.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

3. That sums up America nicely.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    If freakin Nordstrom Rack can install a secure server, I am sure we can figure something out. The tech is there, but the problem is we don’t want to support the underlying infrastructure to make it work.
    It's more nefarious than that as we have an entire party that actively wants to make voting harder so they can stay in power.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

I think online voting might be under a bit more fire than fucking Nordstrom’s.

6. Absolutely no online voting. No electronic voting of any kind. No. No. No.

7. I believe this. As much as I like the idea of online voting, it'll most surely have to wait until we get the next Democratic president.
    Yes, there are the security concerns- but sending your POTUS & congressional votes by mail wouldn't be a problem. For local elections, online should be OK. I doubt Russia & China care about state governors or city/village mayors.

Online voting would need 2-factor ID, & also a CAPTCHA system to fend off bots.

8. You’re worried about the poor and minorities getting to a voting booth, but you think they’ll get online no problem.

Just go to Starbucks, no problem.

10. see a lot of starbucks in the inner city do ya?