Page 957 of 968 FirstFirst ... 943953955956957958959961 ... LastLast
Results 9,561 to 9,570 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Moar guns and protests in Louisville today. Always a great idea to protest armed...

2. Worked out alright for the anti-lockdown protests on government property a couple months back.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Timber View Post
    Worked out alright for the anti-lockdown protests on government property a couple months back.
    Did it? I recall it being used as an example of bad behaviour constantly.

Are we just memory holing that then?

Anyone who protests with a gun is stupid.

4. Quote Originally Posted by MVS View Post
    Did it? I recall it being used as an example of bad behaviour constantly.

Are we just memory holing that then?

Anyone who protests with a gun is stupid.
    I'm not saying I disagree with you about the idea of bringing guns to protests.

I'm just pointing out when it's a group of mostly white people military LARPing on government property with their guns the media and law enforcement treat then very differently. I don't remember Fox or other conservative media outlets using them as an example of bad behavior, they were mostly treated as Patriots fighting against big government.

I don't recall them being tear gassed or shot in teh face with rubber bullets.

6. One of those rubber bullets shattered a skull.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    I don't recall them being tear gassed or shot in teh face with rubber bullets.
    Was that because the protestors were white, or because they were armed? It's important to know if the cops are racists, or just scaredy-cats.

8. Riot were declared in Seattle.

Livenow media on YouTube's streaming.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Timber View Post
    I'm not saying I disagree with you about the idea of bringing guns to protests.

I'm just pointing out when it's a group of mostly white people military LARPing on government property with their guns the media and law enforcement treat then very differently. I don't remember Fox or other conservative media outlets using them as an example of bad behavior, they were mostly treated as Patriots fighting against big government.
    Police treated black people the same as white people when protesting with guns.

Is the media going to harraunge the people protesting today as they did the people who did it 3 months ago? Maybe the people in this thread who had real issues with whites doing it will feel the same aboit today.

Fox news is a bastion of nothing. It's propoganda, just as cnnmsnbc is.

10. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    Was that because the protestors were white, or because they were armed? It's important to know if the cops are racists, or just scaredy-cats.
    It's more of a "protesting peacefully with guns by any race is not a problem, but violent re-res who break and burn shit get gassed" kind of thing.