Page 4 of 968 FirstFirst ... 23456818 ... LastLast

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. He has done something. He has appointed a transition team full of the very people he avowed to drain Washington of. And, no, "He deferred to Pence on all of that" doesn't absolve him. It makes it worse.

2. The transition team is woke as fuck.
    Boo, Hiss.

I really really hope trump does run his cabinet like a shitty 2016 US corp and fires each one that does not give onto the God Emperor what he demands.

Him actually making any of them fear for their career would be Delicious.

4. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    He has done something. He has appointed a transition team full of the very people he avowed to drain Washington of. And, no, "He deferred to Pence on all of that" doesn't absolve him. It makes it worse.
    Chief of Staff- Reince Priebus or Steve "Breitbart" Bannon.

Newt Gingrich still slithering around bugs me. Since Trump (and his son in law) have been giving Christie the runaround for months it gives me hope that Palin is just a joke name on a list.

Myron Ebell fucking with the EPA really worries me. "Clean coal" my ass. We're all going to need phone apps to check the air quality every 4 hours.

You can burn all kinds of things "safely" for power. You just use charged metal plates to collect the particulate and then put it to the sewer (your rivers).

6. Yea I've read about "clean coal" and it's mostly bogus. Carbon capture is more theory than fact.

Remember though Obama campaigned on it a lot in 08.

7. Maybe if 60,000,000 of you vote in a decent alternative, they'll listen? /pol/ is pushing Stein & Thiel

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

8. Feel for Thiel

I'm pushing for Burn in 2020 if he is still alive.

I think he won a lot of people. My dad has voted republican for 30 years and he even liked him and was going to vote for him over trump. And I'm mostly conservative but wanted to vote for him too.

That seemed to be the case for anyone that doesn't vote for parties.
    Last edited by Fe 26; 13 Nov 2016 at 04:01 PM.

Look at his stance on gun rights

http://feelthebern.org/bernie-sanders-on-gun-policy/

he's not for dumb shit like allowing people to sew gun makers. And he wants to make it a state by state issue.

I don't agree with him on assault rifles, but hey, it is a bigger step in the right direction than what a lot of other people on the left want.