Page 13 of 968 FirstFirst ... 911121314151727 ... LastLast

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Yes. Even more so. He went to Hamilton. He came to their propaganda show, he is in their court. Don't be a shit about it. He is there for them. He already opened a door to their viewpoint, don't throw him out because you're a fucking child who can't play with others not like you. Clap, be thrilled he was open to your ideas, let the cast do the arguing for you. Then maybe some of the words will sink in.

But fuck that, let's fight and keep being enemies because we are all assholes.
    Yes, it's the actors, not the man who wants to electrocute them straight, who are the assholes.

2. I don't disagree a bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. Okay, the Left like to pride themselves on being more moral and sophisticated and tolerant than the Right, right?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. Seriously Doc, I love you like a brother, but the cast was nothing but respectful. The cast/crew cant be held responsible for the whims of a few audience members that wanted to boo - first amendment etc etc

that would almost be like holding all Trump supporters responsible for the few who decided to spray paint incorrectly positioned swastikas on children's parks.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

5. Yet, the VP and epitome of the right comes to a über-diversity, ra-ra so virtuous show, with all of the enlightened left around him. He opened the door to conversation and the cast aknowledged that, so wouldn't enlightened, sophisticated, tolerant people want to do the same? Engage him, ask him why he wanted to see the show? Communicate your values, air you grievances? Or would they act like barbarians and just start yelling?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

6. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Okay, the Left like to pride themselves on being more moral and sophisticated and tolerant than the Right, right?
    And the Right likes to preach tough love and thick skin more than the Left, right?

The guy wasn't tarred and feathered. A few investment bankers and trust fund kids booed over their champagne glasses at him. Then the cast made a perfectly tasteful address. This wasn't exactly a lynch mob.

7. 2016.
    Trump is president and people still take Doc posts seriously.

8. No, I'm not blaming the cast at all. I'll dig up the video, they were respectful. It's the audience who were fanning flames.

9. For Christ's sake the people telling the women about to lose their birth control coverage and the undocumented immigrants whose families are about to get deported to "stop whining" and "get over it" are throwing a tantrum over getting razzed at a fucking historical rap musical.

10. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dragon_Ball_Kai-1.png 
Views:	323 
Size:	581.9 KB 
ID:	79737