Page 898 of 968 FirstFirst ... 884894896897898899900902912 ... LastLast
Results 8,971 to 8,980 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. I mean, it makes sense if you have dirt floors.

2. Too bougie for me.

3. Quote Originally Posted by No One View Post
    You are the most fake, full of utter bullshit poster on this site, you know that? You diminish this place. These smarmy pretend elite posts beg for a fucking boot on the back of your neck.

Unfunny bootleg Biff motherfucker.
    I’m not sure suggesting that you take your shoes off indoors to practice good hygiene is quite the elitist jab that you think it is? Though of all the things I’ve ever posted that elicited a “holier than thou prick!” reaction this is one of the funniest.

Quote Originally Posted by MVS View Post
    We have a spot in america for the shoes by the door. We use it to store our freedom guns.
    You should have indoor guns, too.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 10 May 2020 at 07:37 PM.

You don't know about the indoor guns?

Loser.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I’m not sure suggesting that you take your shoes off indoors to practice good hygiene is quite the elitist jab that you think it is? Though of all the things I’ve ever posted that elicited a “holier than thou prick!” reaction this is one of the funniest.
    So something else funnier than Robobo.

I should clarify that I don't think you're elitist.
    I think you lie about being elite. And you're right, you were just kindly informing everyone about shoe hygiene and not at all inflicting your tired, insufferable message board schtick on them.

Shit like that is why nobody comes back.

6. I think it says more about your mental state than mine to breakdown so magnificently at the “elitist” notion of keeping outdoor shoes.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 11 May 2020 at 12:54 AM.

Big talk for someone who doesn't know about the indoor guns.

Loser.

8. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    I mean, it makes sense if you have dirt floors.
    I don't really agree with Drew on a lot of stuff but he is right about that. Considering all the gross shit people have probably stepped on without noticing, The last thing I want to do is track that in my home.
    Last edited by BonusKun; 11 May 2020 at 07:56 AM.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

9. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I’m not sure suggesting that you take your shoes off indoors to practice good hygiene is quite the elitist jab that you think it is?
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    Civilized nations (asia, nordics, most commonwealth etc) just don’t wear their outdoor shoes inside.

I just wanted to see if you have come around to civility.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

10. 80,000 dead and the president of the United States is advertising the re-opening of his golf course.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww