Page 468 of 968 FirstFirst ... 454464466467468469470472482 ... LastLast
Results 4,671 to 4,680 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Trump downs 12 Diet Cokes daily. Yeah seriously. Maybe he should switch to Starbucks?

Sen. Kristen Gillibrand is calling on Trump to resign over allegations of sexual assault. Looks like he might end up resigning or impeached after all.

2. Quote Originally Posted by gameoverDude View Post
    Sen. Kristen Gillibrand is calling on Trump to resign over allegations of sexual assault. Looks like he might end up resigning or impeached after all.
    Because Gillibrand asked him to? I don't want to spoil your Dump Trump fan fiction, but that doesn't seem very likely.
    Last edited by Andrew; 11 Dec 2017 at 05:44 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

3. Maybe all he was waiting for was someone to ask nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    Because Gillibrand asked him to? I don't want to spoil your Dump Trump fan fiction, but that doesn't seem very likely.

Trump could probably rape a horse in the whitehouse, then give it a staff position and still keep his office.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Space Pirate Roberts View Post
    I genuinely believe the fact he didn't fire Mueller months ago is proof that a whole bunch of Congresspersons on both sides have in private told him very firmly that it's a red line - if he does it, they'll reinstate the special prosecutor law. Now, I wouldn't put it past him to call their bluff, nor the Republicans to buckle, given Turtle Boy's about-face on refusing to seat Roy Moore. But I think the (relatively-)non-batshit wing of the party recognizes they can't afford to let this stand; just because Putin backed their guy this time doesn't mean he will next time.
    He'll fire Mueller shortly and he won't be bothered as a result of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    Every time I look in here there’s a new impeachment conspiracy going on. When will ya’ll learn one cannot stump the Trump.
    Seriously, it's upsetting in a way, to see people using all these critical thinking skills when they don't apply. None of the "logic" proposed for these impeachment fantasies will come to pass.

Quote Originally Posted by gameoverDude View Post
    Trump downs 12 Diet Cokes daily. Yeah seriously. Maybe he should switch to Starbucks?
    Who cares?

Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    Because Gillibrand asked him to?
    Lol. I bet she's like an 8 or 9 on his scale. He might listen to her.

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Trump could probably rape a horse in the whitehouse, then give it a staff position and still keep his office.
    This. He probably already has raped a horse in the Oval. Someone went to say something and he was like, "WHAT ABOUT BILL CLINTON!?" and everyone was like, "Oh yeah, good point!" because we suck.

7. Maybe that’s why the republicans are being so lax with Moore. They’re afraid if they even entertain the idea, then they’d be pressured to pursue Trump.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Dunlap View Post
    Maybe that’s why the republicans are being so lax with Moore. They’re afraid if they even entertain the idea, then they’d be pressured to pursue Trump.
    Yup. They've started down a path which, if they keep playing it right, means continued success. I don't see why they would change course just because Al Franken was forced to resign. If the higher ground means nothing, there's no point in acknowledging it.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    This. He probably already has raped a horse in the Oval. Someone went to say something and he was like, "WHAT ABOUT BILL CLINTON!?" and everyone was like, "Oh yeah, good point!" because we suck.
    Maybe he named the horse Bill Clinton

10. I dont think he hates clinton that much, but he really hates obama. the horse is obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread