Page 593 of 968 FirstFirst ... 579589591592593594595597607 ... LastLast
Results 5,921 to 5,930 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. You might be against something, but you’d be a fool not to take advantage of it.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    They were wrong about that too.
    News at 11.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    You might be against something, but you’d be a fool not to take advantage of it.
    And this is how we descend into hell.

4. It’s one of the dumbest things I’ve read in this thread.
    Pretty impressive given all the competition.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I got to listen to a staunchly conservative old dude talk about the great energy efficient audit he had sone on his house and all the repairs and equipment that was replaced on the state’s dime.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    It's OK when they do it.
    "This is MY loophole. I figured out I could install an on-demand water heater and write it off on my taxes! Me! Not you!"

6. that makes me smart

7. Guess who’s invited to the White House?

Lol

“no puppet”

8. This is it guys. Impeachment has finally graced our lives!
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

9. Aren’t you Canadian?

He's trying to unfairly influence US politics. He's colluding with A Robot Bit Me.