Page 777 of 968 FirstFirst ... 763773775776777778779781791 ... LastLast
Results 7,761 to 7,770 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. I wouldn't say I miss it.

2. Fast food is delicious, supports an American staple, and consequently is food that a lot of people identify with because of how accessible it is. Criticism of it for having no class may be the most careless and callous reaction the opposition could have taken. Acute lack of both self and class awareness.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

3. I can't imagine those stale fast food being any good sitting there for hours beforehand.

4. Yep, there were a lot of complaints there, per sources

There's no defending this, that's just ridiculous. Fast food is delicious, fucking lol.

There's a world of difference between the Pres stopping for a burg some time and this ridiculoua punchline of a man catering with fast food for a dinner at the White House? Get outta here with that shit.

Donald has proven time and time again that money doesn't buy class.

6. Careful, someone might vote for Steve King in Iowa again because you said that

And totally not because racism

7. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    No, it probably would have been better if he had actually plunked down a few more bucks and hired a locally-owned restaurant to cater the event.
    It would have been less meme-able, but the idea of acknowledging the hardship of millions that Trump himself is causing by feeding a single room full of people looks pretty fucking bad regardless of what's being served.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    Donald has proven time and time again that money doesn't buy class.
    Donald Trump DESTROYS classism with one meal.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

9. Hey so today the gop voted against Russian sanctions but didn't vote to reopen the government and pay almost 1 million people

priorities amirite

10. Well, now I know what the opposite of "spare no expense" looks like. He wants praise for being a cheapskate too? And like Dole said, ugh cold McDonalds. Isn't the Trump Hotel just down the street? The place that does catering for events?