Page 723 of 968 FirstFirst ... 709719721722723724725727737 ... LastLast
Results 7,221 to 7,230 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Ma Kain.

2. MKKKain-ULTRA

3. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Have of the Repubs are conmen that have no plans of making good on bullshit. And the other half are crazy.
    Too true. I don't believe that Trump believes even a half of what he's saying. He's both of the above in one. A crazy conman.
    If the Democrats land a major upset in November, I bet on him trying to blame another country for hacking/rigging the election. China? If not that, he'll at least cry for recounts.

4. He is already doing that

And I am sure that Russia will leave a hack behind so that Trump can say, "See? Russia is for the Dems! NO one ia tougher on Russia than me! Fake news media: SAD!" or some bumbling shit that dimbass "conservatives" will eat up

5. This Kavanaugh shit is reaching a fever pitch, there are at least 5 accusations flying around now. One says he raped a women on a boat in Rhode Island and got his ass kicked.

EDIT: six
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

6. Is any of this real? I mean, come right the fuck on Planet Earth. This is WILDLY UNREALISTIC

7. I mean, the stakes are high like a really tall cow right now, so I can understand just throwing anything and everything against the wall to see what sticks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

8. That's kinda exactly what I'm doing these days. And it works?

9. Choke their rivers with your dead!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

10. I don't have to listen to any of those people, bro. I can hear the entitlement in your voice.

*looks at video*

OH WOW HE IS SO ANGRY