Page 729 of 968 FirstFirst ... 715725727728729730731733743 ... LastLast
Results 7,281 to 7,290 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

lol

2. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh my days

3. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    So I assume everyone on tnl believes the accusations?
    The Ford one certainly. Maybe some of the other more realistic ones. The ones where he was conductor of the Roofie Express, lining people up and punching tickets for train rides, eh, little out there. Still a slight twinge of maybe there, but yeah that sounds much too theatrical.

The thing is, if he'd just admitted to drinking at the time and said that he didn't remember the incident clearly but certainly expressed great remorse if something did happen, he probably could have slipped out of the noose pretty easily. But he went the Trump route and doubled down on everything with the most over-the-top hyperbole. "Not only was I not drinking at that party, I never drank ever!" "Not only am I not guilty of sexual assault, but I had an inescapable Victorian celibacy vice crushing my genitals from toddlerhood until my marriage night!" And of course those ridiculous claims were swiftly debunked and he had to backpedal and change his story.

End of the day, you've got a guy who just couldn't tell a straightforward truth about innocuous life events that practically no one in modern society would even second-guess or shame him for, like underage drinking at a party and having premarital sex, but we're to believe he'd be a forthcoming bulwark of truthiness on the delicate subject of the rape allegations against him? Even if it really didn't happen, his testimony and his believability are well and truly fucked by the fact that he's already outed himself as a compulsive liar with shit he had no reason to lie about before he even got to addressing the actual crime part.
    Last edited by Bacon McShig; 28 Sep 2018 at 08:03 PM.

4. I wonder how much she’ll make off her book deal.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/gofundme-c...ry?id=58147904
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

5. What I don't really get is what Republicans have invested in this dude. If they reject him, it's just going to be another Trump nominee. It isn't like dems will get to pick the guy. So if a conservative is basically guaranteed why the need to stonewall and protect a guy who is clearly a political liability?

6. Expediency, I expect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    What I don't really get is what Republicans have invested in this dude. If they reject him, it's just going to be another Trump nominee. It isn't like dems will get to pick the guy. So if a conservative is basically guaranteed why the need to stonewall and protect a guy who is clearly a political liability?
    sports

8. Everyone is sharing that Pulp Fiction edit, claiming it's brilliant and funny. So what's wrong with me?

9. I could give you a laundry list of things, but they wouldn't be predicated on your enjoyment of a Pulp Fiction edit.