Page 907 of 968 FirstFirst ... 893903905906907908909911921 ... LastLast
Results 9,061 to 9,070 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    None of that really matters tho. It's just a double standard that's pretty obvious. Trump was told by law he can't block anyone on Twitter seeing as being an elected official you're not allowed to do it. Yet someone like AOC had blocked people many times her own account and was literally ordered to unblock them and she still put up a fight over it. People can't bitch about wanting him deplatformed when other people have said & done way worse.

What Trump says honestly is irrelevant. He's a fucking dumbass yes but you can't just police only him and then say it's fair when many other politicians are guilty of the same asshattery.

This kind of shit honestly is why I don't use Twitter & have a total of one post. It's just too fucking awful of a platform.

Biden isn't some kind of saint either cuz there's a huge laundry list of dumb shit he's done as well and I bet you if he got elected by some surprise stretch, Twitter wouldn't mess with his account because reasons.

Anyways I don't think we'll see eye to eye on this which is fine. I don't want this to turn into a 3 page argument of who's right and who's wrong etc. I'll just say that time will only tell either way and hey If I'm wrong, I'll gladly admit to it.
    Actually, I agree with a lot of what you said. Social media is dogshit, and the rules should be enforced equally across the board. If Trump can't ban people from Twitter, then AOC shouldn't, either.

That said, comparing Trump to Biden in that regard makes no sense. Sure, Biden has done some dumb shit, but the level of slander and lies Trump peddles via Twitter is unprecedented for politics (and that's saying a lot), and getting two Tweets fact-checked after shitting out thousands of them isn't even remotely a slap on the wrist. People have been perma-banned from Twitter for not even doing one iota of what Trump does on a daily basis, so you can't say he's being singled out.

Besides, the first amendment guarantees free speech, but not a platform for it. If Twitter makes Trump sad now, he can start using another free social media site.

Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    People can't bitch about wanting him deplatformed when other people have said & done way worse.
    Like who? I mean, are we talking KKK members and NABMLA, or just politicians you don't care for?
    Last edited by Dolemite; 28 May 2020 at 03:30 PM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

2. That said, I know the president is basically above lawsuits, but will "Psycho Joe" will be able to launch off a few at Trump the day he leaves office for constantly accusing him of murder? Not sure how that works.

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Fact check everything political or hold twitter liable when people I'm office get people killed.
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasteel View Post
    How many of y'all talk this shit but then still have Twitter (and Facebook etc) accounts
    I don't have Twitter. I have Facebook but I mostly post shit about cute animals. Zero politics.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

3. Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers

4. https://youtu.be/C4QnZXIBnjo

Has no one taught him the suppressor method?

Also, dole, North American Marlon Brando Look Alikes. NAMBLA.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Like who? I mean, are we talking KKK members and NABMLA, or just politicians you don't care for?
    Just in general there are a huge mess of shitty people. I think to me outside of the ones you listed are the glaring racist comments on white people which make me raise an eyebrow the most. I mean we have people in positions of power that's not even political asking for white genocide or that all white people are just supremacists. It's like hating on white people is just a free pass since we obviously know that if the same was said about any other race, people would be up in arms over it.

Take for example that person on Twitch which I'm sure you heard about. Guy/Girl literally get elected to this new Twitch Trust and Safety council and just brags that people should be afraid of them. Literally calls all white men cis white male supremacists. Brags about how it has power and you can't do anything to them. Tries to petition that voice chat in competitive gaming is discrimination.

I'm not even going to go into the whole thing where this person literally believes they are a deer. As in an actual forest creature who talks about going outside and eating fucking grass.

Edit: Found this clip of this person.

There comes a time where you have to say that this isn't fucking normal and this person needs to get some kind of help. Why would you even livesteam this?
    Last edited by BonusKun; 28 May 2020 at 05:52 PM.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

6. Why do you know any of this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

7. Sooooo BK is an incel it seems and spends all his time in those groups as pretty much everything he has said is either wrong or at best misrepresented and comes straight from the incel/redpill types.

Soon we will be seeing pics of him at Tiki Torch rallies as he is such a poor oppressed white man.
    Last edited by bbobb; 28 May 2020 at 06:25 PM.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

8. That must be satire, right ball eater?

9. LOL you know you could get yourself up north one of these days, it's not like we're that far away.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

10. Where?