Page 950 of 968 FirstFirst ... 936946948949950951952954964 ... LastLast
Results 9,491 to 9,500 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. As in the poorly outfitted & armed yahoos who marched on state houses were only doing it for keks?

2. They clearly weren't killing anyone.

Those pesky black, white and hispanic white supremacists, though...

3. Also, one dude had an Fs2000. That's no poor man's kit.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    So do nothing until then?
    STILL have never said that, despite the fact that you obviously want me to.

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Are you just being contrary, or have you actually thought about the outcome of what you're asserting?
    Yes, and I think I've said that as well. We're fucked.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig View Post
    I get the parody angle someone's trying to make with having this BonusKun character summarily brush aside tons of substantive criticism.
    Coming from a guy who's made up stuff about Haohmaru I find this comically hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by MVS View Post
    Some of the stupid shit she says are reason to not like her. Didn't she say something today or yesterday about the uptick in crime in NYC being about people stealing food?
    She did. More or less she's saying that poor impoverished people are murdering other impoverished people for food. Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
    Last edited by BonusKun; 14 Jul 2020 at 07:30 AM.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

6. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    She did. More or less she's saying that poor impoverished people are murdering other impoverished people for food. Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
    Those big screen TV's are mighty T-A-S-T-Y with a nice horseradish sauce.

7. That can't be true. The mayor and the governor are Democrats.

It's clearly white supremacists, bad faith actors and boogaloo boys agent provocateurs.

Nothing to do with less police = criminals doing more crime.

8. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    Coming from a guy who's made up stuff about Haohmaru I find this comically hilarious.
    Holy shit, just suck his fucking dick already, you pathetic loser.

TNL had officially died. Fuck this place.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 15 Jul 2020 at 10:45 PM.

9. Bitch, are you for real?

10. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    Wish you'd apply that kind of discerning eye for comedy to the sexually-frustrated Gamergate social media personalities whose imagined persecution manifestos you seem to take totally seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by DocHolliday
    I think it's funny Democrats have been fear mongering Republicans starting riots and killing people if Trump loses, when every Right Wing COVID-19 protest ended peacefully and it was the Left Wing that burnt the cities to the ground and killed several people.
    One group was loosely overseen by a few dress-casual cops detachedly milling around nearby, one was met by platoons of fully-armored jackboots keyed up to go to war. Seems like a bit of a self-fulfilling prophesy on which scenario would blow up. It'd be interesting to see how placid the anti-mask crowd would be if the police greeted them in full battle formation like that, considering they're openly screaming at (and stabbing) civvies who ask them to mask up at the grocery store.