Page 1 of 471 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Toy Thread

Official Toy Thread

I thought we could use a thread to post cool new toys, since we're a bunch of big kids.

Check out McFarlane's Twisted X-Mas Tales:

2. I must have that reindeer and the candy cane stripper pole.

3. If you like toys, this is your place

Sorry, old picture the place moved across the street

They fucking had an odessey and a coleco vision for sale the last time I was there. Also, all the old school gi joes <3 the old Cobra Tank what was it called? Hiss?

Anyway, all the toys of our youth in one store. I bought a master system off them for 40 bucks with 6 games last year, it still works.

BrandX I know you know about this place.

Quote Originally Posted by Biff_Pocoroba View Post
    <3 the old Cobra Tank what was it called?
    HISS?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Biff_Pocoroba View Post
    BrandX I know you know about this place.
    You damn right, I was there a few weeks ago actually. What I can't believe is the new store that has twice the amount of space manages to be even more cluttered then the old one.

They had this huge ass G.I. Joe display case last time I was in there. It had to be 7 x 5 feet at least, and it was a huge water battle with the air craft carrier and like 5 boats. I drooled. Plus their Transformers collection has at least tripled since they moved.

edit: And like you said Biff, a huge retro gaming section. There are a few display cases dedicated to retro hardware, plus a few walls dedicated to all sorts of retro games. Though much like everything else in the store, I have a feeling everything is way overpriced.

I'm sure Mechdeus also has been there also since he's from the area.
    Last edited by Brand X; 18 Jun 2007 at 08:45 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    HISS?
    They don't make them like this any more

<3 old school.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Brand X View Post
    You damn right, I was there a few weeks ago actually. What I can't believe is the new store that has twice the amount of space manages to be even more cluttered then the old one.

They had this huge ass G.I. Joe display case last time I was in there. It had to be 7 x 5 feet at least, and it was a huge water battle with the air craft carrier and like 5 boats. I drooled. Plus their Transformers collection has at least tripled since they moved.

edit: And like you said Biff, a huge retro gaming section. There are a few display cases dedicated to retro hardware, plus a few walls dedicated to all sorts of retro games. Though much like everything else in the store, I have a feeling everything is way overpriced.

I'm sure Mechdeus also has been there also since he's from the area.
    Here's something I bet you didn't know. If you go up and ask them to source something for you, they find it about 80% of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Biff_Pocoroba View Post
    They don't make them like this any more

<3 old school.
    Man, I used to have a shit ton of GI JOE toys when I was a kid, but instead of holding on to them I, of course, blew them up with M-80's and lit em on fire and shit. Destro looked so cool with his head on fire.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Mykozo View Post
    Man, I used to have a shit ton of GI JOE toys when I was a kid, but instead of holding on to them I, of course, blew them up with M-80's and lit em on fire and shit. Destro looked so cool with his head on fire.
    I fucked up and destroyed the GI JOE F-14 look alike plane with M-80's and Roman candles and sank all my models with my pellet gun, we could have totally hung out.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Biff_Pocoroba View Post
    I fucked up and destroyed the GI JOE F-14 look alike plane with M-80's and Roman candles and sank all my models with my pellet gun, we could have totally hung out.
    Yeah, the BB guns were kick ass for destroying land vehicles. A well placed M-80 underneath an infantry soldier created a glorious cascade of body parts flying in every direction. That shit was awesome. I wanna be in fifth grade again. Fifth grade was about burning shit and ghost riding bikes.