Page 568 of 968 FirstFirst ... 554564566567568569570572582 ... LastLast
Results 5,671 to 5,680 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Tillerson Is gone?? He was legit. WTF?!

Well, I’m stepping off the Trump Train.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    This word. I like this word.

What are you chucklefucks even talking about?
    That's our word. You can't use it.

3. I've culturally appropriated it.

4. White Devil Sneakin'
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

5. Sneaky Pete.
    Boo, Hiss.

6. Wait, the dude from SNL?

Anyway, from what I can read, this Tillerson thing seems to be part of whatever's going on with North Korea somehow?

7. Nope, it's about the nerve gas assassination in London. May says Putin's behind it, Trump says he's not, Tillerson says he is, Tillerson is fired. NO COLLUSION!

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

8. Remember not too long ago when being called a commie was the most Republican of insults? Oh about 2016 maybe?

Yeah. The US is now a puppet regime. And lost the Cold War, after all. Kudos, Putin.
    Last edited by Joust Williams; 13 Mar 2018 at 04:57 PM.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Space Pirate Roberts View Post
    Nope, it's about the nerve gas assassination in London. May says Putin's behind it, Trump says he's not, Tillerson says he is, Tillerson is fired. NO COLLUSION!
    Oh, you mean the thing where Russia very obviously poisoned their ex-spy and there's zero chance that's hyperbole?

Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    The US is now a puppet regime.
    The guy from my avatar says hi.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Space Pirate Roberts View Post
    Nope, it's about the nerve gas assassination in London. May says Putin's behind it, Trump says he's not, Tillerson says he is, Tillerson is fired. NO COLLUSION!
    This crossed my mind at first, but it doesn’t add up. Pompeo is much more of a Russia hawk than Tillerson ever was. No, the likely answer is that this has been in the works ever since word got out that T-Rex referred to Trump as a “moron.”

This is where the collusion fantasy really doesn’t help Democrats (or the country). Firing the nation’s top diplomat before an unprecedented, high-stakes summit with North Korea creates unnecessary instability at the worst possible time. Dems should be running with this, not doubling down on some collusion/impeachment fan fiction that no thinking person takes seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.